Mafia Aesop x Victor (⚠)

Requested by Mirai2Haruka

He's here again. Sending the letters as usual, since that's his career. The blonde haired man with red themed oufit along with his dog as his company.

Knock knock!

Aesop opened the door to reveal the person he always wanted to meet. It was the postman. This may seems weird or whatever but Aesop was currently interested with this postman in front of him now even he doesn't know about him at all nor his name, the important thing.

"Um, sir? Your letter." The blonde stood up there with a letter still on between his fingers, holding it carefully while waiting the recipient to take it. He still got a lot of letters to send so he hoped this guy would accept it quickly, not spacing out like this.

"Oh, sorry." Aesop coughed out nervously as he took the letter from the postman. The postman turned to continue his work thinking about which house he should go next before he stopped when someone holds his hand preventing him to walk further. "Yes?"

"What's your name?" Aesop wasn't the type to talk with strangers but he didn't mind about this postman. He looks interesting to him, or more like this postman caught his heart. Small blush appeared on Aesop's cheeks but it's not noticeable since he's wearing his mask like usual.

"Victor! Victor Grantz." The postman smiled sweetly as he looked at the man in front of him before he asked the similar question like Aesop, "What about you?"

Aesop was a bit stunned at the smile he received, but he answered anyway. "I'm Aesop Carl."

"Alright, Mr Carl. If you'll excuse me, I need to go." Hearing the sentence, Aesop loosened the grip on Victor's hand as the postman walked away heading to the opposite direction of his house.

Its been near 2 months since Aesop watched the postman from far away. No, he doesn't act like how stalker does but Aesop actually has a crush on that blonde postman. No one in the area know that Aesop Carl here is actually a belonged to a mafia group since he always hide his face with a mask. Plus, the neighborhood here never suspected him since the mask he wore was always in different pattern like yellow or red, not like those surgical masks.

Victor was already far away and couldn't be seen from his vision so he closed the door and went back to text with his friend, Naib.

Don't kill him, Naib. You know that he's also a mafia like us too, right? But stronger.
Sent. 12:21pm

But he's annoying! He won't stop calling me 'my little naib' and that's gross!
12:24pm

Really? But all of us know you're tsundere so I won't trust that..
Sent. 12:25pm

No reply. Aesop chuckled, as he sighed and puts his phone away. He was thinking about how to get the postman because its been a while and he couldn't get him off from his mind. Victor really caught his attention.