Succesion of a session #3

Mage of void
Bard of mind
Seer of time
Witch of space

You have all the nessasary players to play the game.
And I got to give this session 95%
A witch of space who can manipulate space. That's always good to have considering what we've all seen jade Harley (witch of space) do. She shrunk her friends planets, and merged them into the new sessions game.

You got a seer of time who knows the flow of time and timelines like the back of their hand.

Then we have the mage of void who understands the inner workings of the void. They can also navigate the void fairly easy due to their vast understanding of it. But they may be more open to listen to there horrorterrors since they are out there in there and the mages info has to come from somewhere. But how much he listens is on him alone. There is a good chance they will go grimdark.

They only player you'd have to really worry about is the bard of mind. He's a rather tricky thing. He will be smart but he will eventually invite the destruction threw or the destruction of the mind. He could possibly use his smarts to manipulate other players into doing what he wants possibly killing them in the process. Or possibly destroy the minds of his fellow players and more than likely himself. He could easily do this to enemies to. But we have yet another unstable bard. But if he's watched properly and someone talks to him with out being tricked be his mind games he shouldn't be into to much trouble. I would not advise that the mage talks to him since he could go GRIMDARK. The bard could quite easily be the one who tips that off. But the seer should do an excellent job of keeping him in line.

But if all is good with the bard your shouldn't be that bad off in the game.