Chapter 36

4 Days Later :
Form Day :

So, today is form day. The day mum gave us an excuse so we can attend. Was I excited ? Not one bit. Well, no one told us exactly what we were going to do, so I wasn't looking forward to it.

"You ready, sis ?"
Rajwan asked, as soon as we stepped in front of the school.
"yeah..no..? I don't know."
He just smiled, and hugged me. Nabil smiled softly as I hugged him too.
"take care of her, Barron."
Rajwan ordered my boyfriend, who nodded. Allison just rolled her eyes, and entered.

"of course."
As we entered the school, I saw a bunch of students, of all grades, and I saw my sister walking towards Donia's sister, Nada Ashraf. They were best friends, despite the fact that Nada was a year older. Then I remembered that Allison was taking her practical exam today, so I just shrugged it off.
I didn't even wish her good luck, which I slowly started to regret.

(Nada is so supportive and cool, that's why her and my sister are friends.)

"good luck, goddess."
Barron said thoughtfully, hugging me.
"thank you."
I replied back, kissing him on the lips before I enter the classroom.

I was hit by loud talking, and rolled my eyes, heading to sit in the back of the class, because the teacher said so.
I glanced at the girl who was sitting next to me, and to my surprise, I found out that she was Syrian. The pearl white face, the colored eyes, even the way of how she rolled the scarf around her head. I recognized her, as she was pretty popular last year.

But I never had the chance to talk to her. So I sent her a smile, and we started chatting. Her name was Masa, and she was fourteen, a few months older than me. I immediately liked her, as she kind of looked like my brothers. She just reminded me of them, and I don't know why. But, Syrians were always blessed with good, recognizable looks, so there.

As soon as we started writing the form, Mrs Nagwa started calling some of the names, and I realized that Menna wasn't there. I heard them mentioning her.

"Adelle, please pay attention."
Mrs Reem ordered, and I nodded.
"please write your name here. Then write your school's name.."
I heard the teachers repeat.

Masa and I chatted during the form writing, and getting a conversation or two from Christina, Farida and Veronica.

Well, that went better than I thought.

...

"Adelle, can you-"
Hayden tried to speak, but I raised my hand in order to stop him.
"don't say my name, please."
Don't blame me, because I wrote it about a hundred times in that form.

Barron came from behind me, and kissed my cheek.
"Hey, goddess."
He spoke softly, hugging me again.
"come on, guys. We need to film our last scenes in Notre Dame before we leave."

Pamela instructed, followed by Hamdy, who held a few paperwork in his hand.
"Adelle, you have to-"
"please don't say my name."
I said in annoyance.

"fine. But we need to go now."
I heard the sentence, and didn't hesitate when I entered the car, sighing heavily.

It has been a busy day.

To Be Continued..

_________________________________

Love you guys ! Tell me what you think !