Chapter 59

"so..Annie, would you go out with me ?"
That was the first thing I heard when I came back to the location with Barron from our 'lunch date' the next day.

I glanced around the Great Lawn, only to see my brother Rajwan talking to my best friend, smiling widely with hope.

"of course !"
Annie replied happily, and hugged him tightly as he spun her around a couple of times.

I wanted to congratulate them, or say something nice, but then Pamela called me in because she wanted to start filming a scene. And apparently I 'made them wait long'.

..

The whole day passed as nothing. Isaak, Tenzing and Jacob kept complaining about how they couldn't get food because of filming, and I just kept rolling my eyes.
It wasn't me who was forbidding them anyway, it was Pamela.

Why do they keep going out for food anyway ?

Noah came later to give me a scene we were filming the next day, then hugged me and left.

I didn't feel anything towards him in particular, but Barron certainly felt.

Jealousy.

Barron was jealous of the way Noah was looking at me. But I didn't say anything or confront him about it. What was there to be jealous of anyway ?

I only like Noah as a friend.

Right ?

The question kept repeating itself in my mind.
Right ?

But I couldn't find an answer.

...

"I'm going to pick up Katie from the airport okay ? Bye, guys."
Hayden spoke quickly, hurrying out of the location.

I was going to say goodbye, or at least something nice, but when I looked up, he was gone.

Annie came to sit down next to me, sighing heavily.
"what's wrong ?"
I asked curiously.
"I just don't want to meet Hayden's girlfriend. He has weird taste in girls."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that."
Johnny joked, coming out from behind.
"all boys have weird taste in girls, you know ?"

Annie said, ignoring Johnny's remark.
"is my brother included ?"
I joked as well.
"no. Your brother is..different. He's so kind and..so cute."
She sighed dreamily. I rolled my eyes along with Johnny.

I already know that my brother is cute and kind, but I wasn't so sure about him dating one of my best friends. You know how boys can be.

"congratulations to you.."
I said finally, before getting up.
"..thanks ?"

...

"I'm back !"
Hayden called out, a girl with long brown hair entered the location, trailing behind him.
"say hi."
I heard him say quietly, which made me roll my eyes again.

Is she a baby that doesn't know what to do in front of people ?
I thought bitterly.
Even my three-year-old second cousin knows better.

Okay, stop. You haven't even met her yet.
I scolded myself, and tried to push the thought out of my mind. Even so, I was getting bad vibes about her.

She then began to greet everyone, smiling falsely. I sighed, then walked up to her, mentally slapping myself so I can greet her normally.

"oh, hi. You're that Muslim girl Hayden always talks about, right ?"

To Be Continued..

____________________________

Love y'all so much ! Tell me what you think !