Chapter 25

"Hey, sorry I'm late !"
I said as I stormed onto the fourth floor, panting a little. Nabil followed a little far behind me.
"Barron !"
I exclaimed, and ran towards him, hugging him so tightly.

"Where have you been..?"
He whispered, hugging me back.
As we let go, I explained everything that happened. He nodded in understatement, and threw a reassuring smile at Nabil.

I entered the class, and sat between Aya and Donia, trying to focus on what was the teacher saying.

Later that Day :

"So, Adelle. Can I ask for advice?"
Allison asked, looking around the room, making sure no one's listening.
"Sure."
I nodded.

First time ever Allison asks for advice, so it should be good.
"If you found out that one of your friends is being bullied, and the bully is actually really nice to you, because she doesn't want you to face her with the truth. What do you do ?"

I gave her a small smile.
"Well, I..will tell the bully to stop bullying my other friend because bullying shouldn't be allowed, no matter who does it."
I advised.
"Oh..thanks ! Also, there's something you should know..when you went with Shahd to get Miss Fifi, I noticed something as soon as Rajwan came."

I looked up at her in interest.
"Their looks..ugh, I can't forget it. They seem to really like each other."
I eyed her in sudden confusion.
"Who ?"

"Rajwan and Annie."

As soon as my sister left, I thought about it for a moment.
Rajwan and Annie ?
The thought never came to me before. I never pictured them together. It didn't make any sense that they liked each other, but then, Annie is pretty unpredictable, and Rajwan too. You can never know what my brother is thinking about, unless he tells you.

However, I didn't exactly hate the thought. Rajwan would never hurt a girl, let alone his sister's best friend.

I forced the thought out of my mind, and started writing again.

...

"Barron, are you feeling okay ?"
I don't know why I asked that. Honestly.
He nodded his head.
"Yes. Thank you."
I hugged his waist, resting my head on his broad chest, listening to his heartbeats.

"I love you."
He murmered, hugging me back tightly.
"I love you, too."
We continued to cuddle, and even though we should be sleeping at that moment, we didn't care.

"Are you okay ?"
I asked softly. He nodded.
"Yeah, I guess."
"It's okay, if you want to sleep, I mean."
I assured, and the next moment, he was lying down on his side of the bed, curling into a ball cutely.

I rubbed his hair, which satisfied him, and he fell asleep the next moment. I let out my phone, and scrolled down Instagram.
When I got a notification.

You would say, Adelle, you're a famous celebrity. What's wrong with receiving a notification ?
Well, we're about to find out.

I tapped on the notification, and it led me to Twitter.
@iampeterfonda replied to your comment
I tapped again on the reply.

Why don't you keep your nose in your own business, Miss Macron ? Shouldn't you be somewhere now ? Like, a bar ? Or whatever the fuck you writers do when you need inspiration.

Yeah. Okay. This time he went too far.
He'll regret it.

To Be Continued..

___________________

Love you guys ! Tell me what you think !