Prologue

It was a Monday morning where little 2nd year middle schooler, Hinata Shoyou was heading to school. Reason for his nervousness was that today he'd get his type result. By type, I mean either Alpha, Beta, or Omega. Little ol' Shoyou was 85% sure he was an omega. He was small, pretty weak with orange fluffy hair and caramel eyes. He didn't want to believe it because he didn't want to be called weak and small, but with his incredible positivity and motivation, he tried convincing himself he was going to be a Beta or Alpha. 

On his way, he was trying to put his mind elsewhere, but it really didn't work and he ended up tripping over. He got a nasty scar on his knee, but overall, he was fine. By the time he arrived at school, class had already started. He rushed through the halls, accidentally rushing into a couple kohais before arriving at class just in time.

"Take your seats please, class 2-1." Ms Hashimoto called to us before continuing. "As you all know, today you will be receiving your type-test results." She said before calling out our names to come get folders containing our results.

He couldn't help but get nervous. 

"Hinata Shoyou," he heard before collecting his folder. He took a deep breath before opening the folder. He took out the sheet and read it, eyes widening slightly as he read each word.

"Hinata Shoyou 

Your test results have arrived. After days of looking through the DNA, and studying it, we've come to a conclusion that your son is a Omega."

He stopped reading. He was correct. He was an omega. The 'lowest' rank and also the smallest and weakest. After that day, he lost a little bit of self-confidence, but it built up eventually. He still continued his dreams of being the next 'Small Giant' and went to Karasuno High School and joined the Boys Volleyball Team with the others.