4 ~ There's no looking back from here

Title credit: Monument - A Day To Remember

~

@MaddieBTK: just uploaded my newest cover of BESITOS with my new band @burnthekingofficial ! Check it! [Link]

~

My phone rang loudly. I answered. "Hey Lex."

"Happy December first."

I laughed. "Happy December first I guess."

"27 days until you're with me." He sighed deeply.

"I know, it can't come fast enough."

"I want to come off tour to visit you."

"Don't you dare cancel a show off that tour. You owe it to those kids."

"I know. I just want to spend time with you."

"You'll get to. Did you hear my bands new cover?"

"Yeah, I sent it to Vic."

"You what?"

"I think he tweeted about it."

"What."

"He loved it."

"I need to go scream into a pillow bye."

I ended he call.

~

@MaddieBTK: thanks for all the love on the Bestios cover! What should the next cover be?

@LeoBTK: @maddiebtk I've been itching to do Wonderwall, if you're down...

~

"Hey, are you going out?" I made Jess jump as she was straightening her hair.

"Uh, yeah, why?" She averted her eyes.

"You've been going out a lot lately, I just miss hanging out together."

"Aw, I promise we'll hang out soon. I just missed out on three years of fun wasting my time on that asshole I was with. We can stay in tomorrow. Are you all alone tonight?" She returns to getting ready.

"No, the guys are coming over to record a cover, Jordan said there's something we all need to talk about. He sounded serious. He probably wants to know if he should die his hair black."

She giggled and I gave her a small hug. Then I went to do my warm-ups.

~

Leo plugged in, me in front of my of my mic, and Chris on his box drum I counted down.

"Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Back beat, the word is on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now."

~

"Okay, so, what's this important talk we need to have?" Leo asked throwing his legs up on the coffee table. I sat next to him, sipping my soda.

"We need to talk about the future of the band." Jordan said seriously.

My eyebrows arched. "Oh, that talk."

He nodded. "I don't want to drag it out, all I really have to ask is this; if we were to get signed tomorrow, would you drop everything and move today? Away from your friends, family, homes. For the band."

"Yeah." I said without question, along with Leo and Ronnie. Chris is just a little shy so he came after.

"All the way to LA? Or Another country? You'd be giving up your life for this."

When we nodded he smiled. "Fists in, were going places."

We put our fists in for a group fist bump, raising out drinks; "to us!"

~

@AlexAllTimeLow: @MaddieBTK you're my wonderwall...

~