9 ~ Before I Forget

title credit: slipknot (has nothing to do with the chapter I just love it sfm)

~

Alex's POV:

I'm pacing. Insanely pissed off. Rian said I'm overreacting. That even small things like this can become big things with enough time left to just sit and think about them.

But of course it was always this big of a deal, I don't know what he's talking about.

"I've been waiting for a good day, I've been-"

I don't even let my phone ring a bit to listen to the tone like I usually do. "hello?"

"Hey Alex!" She sounded excited, panting a little.

"Who's Brandon? Why didn't you answer? Why are you PANTING?"

"Woah, calm down..." she laughed with tention. "Brandon is a friend. He's in the band we played with tonight. And I can answer the other two with I just got off stage... did, did you forget I had my first show tonight?"

My eyes go wide. I did forget. "I-I uh,"

"This was one of the proudest days of my life. I don't want to deal with any bullshit right now. I'll talk to you later." She hung up.

I toss my phone onto the couch. "shit."

~

Maddie's POV:

No, he's not gonna bother me. I'm having a great time. Just because he forgot doesn't mean he doesn't care about me and I mean absolutely nothing to the love of my life. Oh god.

"Hey, are you okay?" I look up and Brandon is looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"Y-Yeah, just go on stage." I step away.

"Are you sure? I can get one of the techs to go out instead of me..."

"no, go, now." I pushed him towards the stage door. He stopped him self at the doorway with his hand and looked back at me.

"I know something is wrong. Whatever happened, it's going to be okay. You still did amazing today. I want you yo be here when I get off stage so we can hang out." then he turned and walked on stage just as the song began.

~

@BrandonCTE: Milwaukee show = success! Me and @MaddieBTK are taking a walk downtown if you wanna see us!

~

"You two are so cute together!" I look up, surprised at the statement. A girl in a Crown The Empire shirt with choppy blonde hair and smiling as wide as she can. I look to Brandon and realize we've been pressed to each others side, a wall behind us, and we've been like this for so long we're leaning on each other.

He even looks a little surprised when I move away slightly. But he finds his footing.

"Uh, we're, no we're not... like that." I awkwardly hand her the paper she gave me.

She blinked. "Oh, sorry. You just seem like a cute couple. You're name is Maddie, right? What's that ship name..."

"Braddie!" the girl next to her says.

"no, I like Mandon better." someone else says. And before my eyes 10 people collaboratively create a ship name for us. And they all ship it like it's real.

"this is awkward." I say quietly to Brandon.

"they've all got their stuff signed, wanna get out of here?"

"yeah, it's cold, can we?"

He holds out his hand and I take it. We sneak away.

~

3 missed calls from Lex
6 unread messages

~

a/n: I like Mandon best what about you guys (like the ship name)

I'm slowly starting to not ship Addie (Alex & Maddie) I feel bad

I'm so shitty at writing oml

4 comments and 5 votes for a new chapter

My favorite comment gets a dedication if I can figure that shit out