|Chapter No. 14|

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE ANIME
READERS DISCRETION ADVISED.

•~•
You must be wondering what happened after you got your Commandment taken away, and now that you have 'It'. This is what happened.

(Flash back)

"(Y/n)!" Shouted Meliodas as he rushed over to your side.

"What has my father done to you? Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Meliodas said in a worried tone.

You look at him, and give him a warm smile.

"I'm fine, I just got..I guess you could say...cleaned out." You said as you scratch the back of your head.

Meliodas gave you a tight hug as you hugged him back.

'Whose this?' It said.

"Shut up." You said.

Meliodas looked at you in confusion.

"Pardon?" He said.

"Oh sorry, did I say that out loud? Silly me.." you said as a cold sweat went down the side of your head.

Meliodas shrugged his shoulders as he pushed that thought aside. Meliodas grabs hold of your hand as he walks in the kingdom.

"Since we betrayed the Commandments, I was thinking to hide our identity for awhile, we should become holy knights!" He proclaimed.

Your heart(s) skipped as you looked at Meliodas with little anger.

"Meliodas are you crazy? Do you know how many souls we have taken from Danafor!" You exclaimed.

"Our identity won't be hidden for awhile, they'll find out." You said as you clenched your teeth.

"It's alright (Y/n) I always have a plan." He said as he smiled.

"But if it goes wrong.." he said as his eyes went dark.

"We'll do what we know best." He said as he looked up, dragging his thumb across his neck. Imitating slitting a persons throat.

You smiled as continued to walk with Meliodas into the kingdom.

Surprisingly no one had no suspicion of you two former members of the Ten Commandments.

Time and time again you heard people talking about the two Commandments that betrayed their own kind.

"Did you hear that the Commandment of Serenity and the leader of the Ten Commandments betrayed their own?" One holy knight said.

"I wonder what they're up too right now." Meliodas said as he butted in.

You rolled your eyes as you giggled a little.

Meliodas chatted with them, saying lies about us just to scare them.

"I heard that the Commandment of Serenity would come at night in a village and ruthlessly kill everyone and everything." He said as he spooked them.