|Chapter No. 16|

It hurt you to know that Zeldris, your closest friend was just going to do you like this. You trusted him, you even loved him at a point.

But. You don't know about now..

Flashback

You get thrown back by the strength of Estarossa. Let's says that you um...did something to piss him off.

You thought it would be funny if you messed with some of Estarossa's training gear. And that didn't work out well..hehe...

Meliodas was currently out on a solo mission, usually he goes with you and Zeldris but he thought it would be 'Too dangerous'

"I will not hesitate to kill you." Estarossa spat.

You laughed as you got back up and wiped blood off of your mouth.

"Like you even could. You know how much stronger I am compared to you!" You yelled whilst you cracked your knuckles.

"This is not game!" He yelled as raised one of his hands up.

"Oh darling.." you slowly said.

You looked up at him smiling with your red piercing eye, with your hands at you sides open and ready for anything he was planning on doing.

You had you eyes on Estarossa, seeing if he was going to attack you. You blinked your eyes and he was gone Immediately.

You stop smiling as you look around, looking for this bastard. You felt a sharp pain in your back as you are propelled forward, and onto the ground.

You turn around immediately and stumble to get to your feet.

"You motherfucker. Do you have a fucking death wish!" You yelled as you ran towards him with your left hand out and ready to petrify him.

"Good Night~" you sang in a singsong voice.

You felt an agonizing pain in your lower left side of your body.

"One." He coldly says

You shout in pain as you stumble back.

"Rebellion." He says as 6 of his spears summon at command.

He impales his second spear on you lower right side. You yell in pain as you try to pull out one of them.

Estarossa pushes you to the ground as he impales the third spear.

"Three."

You cough up blood as you worry about the rest of your hearts. Why are you hesitating to use your power! You hate him!

JUST KILL HIM ALREADY!

"Four."

You extend your arm out as you try to say a spell but fail.

"Kneel- AGGHHH" you should in pain.

"Five. Darn I really wanted to see you thrive more then kill you. Eh, I guess it is what it is." He says without any emotion.

"Six."

You scream in pain as you worry for your life. Just one more spear and bam. You're dead.

'Come on think..Think..my life is on the line.'

You felt the spear graze across your skin over your last heart.

You open your eyes immediately as you raise your right hand and shout.

"PERISH!"

Estarossa falls limp as he fall to the ground paralyzed.

You quickly move away from him as you struggle to get up.

"No! Get back here!" He shouts

You leave Estarossa behind as you trudge through the corridor clenching your stomach as you look for Zeldris.

You see Zeldris leave a room as he closed a door behind him.

"Zeldris.." you said as you reached your hand out.

Zeldris looked at you, his eyes went wide as if he had seen a ghost. He quickly runs to your aide as you fall into his strong arms.

Your whole world was consumed by darkness.

You open your eyes and notice your surroundings, Meliodas holding your right hand as Zeldris held your left. They both looked glum, Meliodas was stroking your hand as he just looked at the sheets.

"Hey, what's the matter you two?" You said as you giggled

Zeldris and Meliodas immediately looked at you as they both had their eyes reverted back to that beautiful green orbs always have, but always covered by their demonic eyes.

They bombarded you with loads of questions such as, "how do you feel?" Or "are you alright!"

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. But, what about my hearts?" You asked quickly.

Meliodas looked into your eyes as he smiled.

"Don't worry about that. You're fine now. You have them all back." He says in a soothing voice.

"How!" You practically shouted.

"Its a secret." Zeldris added in.

You puffed your cheeks as you closed your eyes.

"Lies." You said in a annoyed tone.

All three of you guys had a good laugh for a moment or two. They both left to allow you to rest more.

The only thing that was on your mind is how Estarossa almost killed you.

It made your blood boil, but made your heart flutter

𝗦𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝗦𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗱.