𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝐷𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣 07

𝐷𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣
07.24.64

I was pissed at that Nick guy and I knew she needed better then me so I left the restaurant. I went to bucks and had some drinks, I took off my button up shirt and put a black t-shit and went back to the bar.

The party stopped when we heard someone scream, Everyone looked at each other wondering who it was.

A guy ran in to the bar "a girl— jumped—— socs—— looks dead—- has a dress" Th e first thing that popped into my mind was Amara.

I pushed everyone out of the way and ran to the girl, she was in the floor with her eyes closed and blood was running down her neck and wrist, she was beat up badly and it was amara.

"Amara, baby no" I picked her up and felt my eyes water

"Amara stay awake" I said loudly, I tried listening for a heart beat but there wasn't any, I stood up and ran to bucks car, I put in the keys and drive as fast as I could to the hospital.

✰✰✰

"Help!!" I yelled out as I went into the emergency room, nurses and doctors raced in with a stretcher

"What happened?" A nurse asked me with clip boards

"She got jumped," I said running after the stretcher

"Sir you can't go" the stupid nurse said

"She's my girlfriend!" I yelled out

"You have to wait out here" the nurse pointed to the waiting room "Fill these out and if you need to call anyone the phone is right there"

I sat on the chair and filled out the papers. Once I spent 15 minutes doing that shit, I went to the phone. I dialed the number and Darry picked up.

"Hello?"

"Darry you guys have to come to the hospital now, Amara got jumped and I don't know if she's gonna —make it" my voice cracked,

"I'm going to call her parents and we'll be on our way" Darry hung up and I put the phone back. I sat down and waited nervously.

✰✰✰

It's 2 am and the doctor hasn't come and said anything yet about Amara.

The gang finally came after fucking 2 hours.

"Where the hell have you guys been?" I asked standing up