Ch.22

Sorry about the late update. Wattpad was being stupid and deleted the chapter I was working on. So to make up for it, this will be a just you and Lloyd 'hang out' kinda deal. Ya know? I made this on Saturday, and I didn't have time to edit it. Sorry. Please bare with me. Hehe...... heheheheh.......AHHAHAHAHAAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAAHA! AHAHA-*cough cough, hack*. *grabs water* Sorry, I was thinking of something funny earlier. *back at home*

"What a perfect lie, they will never see it coming............ hehehe."

  Todd was sitting under the small table I had while I was munching on some "NINJA-O'S". Not the greatest. But I 'guess' its okay. Emphasize 'guess'. It was raining lightly today so I didn't really feel like taking a walk. For some reason, everything felt...... not normal today.

*Knock Knock knock *

  Weird. Who could that be? Nobody I knew visited me at...... Checks time....... 9:00 in the morning. Unless....... No it couldn't be. Even someone as golden as him wouldn't be up this early on a Saturday. I pushed my chair out and walked to the door. Through the little peep hole was Lloyd.

  He would. How much free time did he have between training, patrolling  the city,  and did all his daily chores? It's beyond me I suppose. I opened up the door and flashed the nervous boy a smile.

  "Top of the morning to ya Lloyd. "

Lloyd gave me a shy smile and wave. Oh boy, awkward tensions are rising.

  "I-is it okay if I came in?"

  "Sure, I don't see why not. "

  I stepped aside so Blondie could come in.  Todd crawled out from under the table to see who came in. I put my hands on my hips as I closed the door with my heel.

  "Look who it is Todd! Ninjago's favorite boy ever." Then I pointed my hands towards to where Lloyd was. And added a little jazz hands. It never hurts to add jazz hands.

  Todd just looked at Lloyd and stood still. Giving Lloyd a blank stare. Okay, tensions are a little higher now.

  Lloyd cleared his throat and said, "So, (Y/n), you, uh, want to hang here with me today?- I mean, it's your apartment, so I should be......-uh"

  Then Lloyd started to scratch the back of his head. Avoiding eye contact. Alright. Now it's a little more awkward now.

  Lloyd took a deep breath and started again. "I was wondering if I could hang out here with you today?"

  I raised a eye brow. "Uh, yeah. Sure. But why hang out with me today? I'm sure one of your friends wouldn't mind."

  The blonde teen shrugged and rolled his green eyes. "All they wanna do is work on........ uh, ninja stuff that I'm not aloud to tell you. And the stress has been getting to me lately , and figured that maybe I could use a break?"

  I shrugged and said "Sure, that sound reasonable." I looked at the box of cereal and smirked. "Hey, want some NINJA-O'S?" While shaking the box a bit.

Lloyd rolled his eyes and muttered, "Really funny (Y/n)."

  "Yeah, I know. I'm like a comedian genius."

  "Why does it always smell burnt in here," Lloyd asked suddenly.

  I shrugged and munched more on the dry cereal. "Don't know. Been like that since I've been here"

  Todd still kept on staring at Lloyd. As still as a statue. I put the cereal back and sat down onto the chair. I looked up at Lloyd and realized something.