Chapter 10: what a coincidence

Gabby POV:
The next morning I woke up cuddled into Matt with one of his old CFD shirts on. Matt has his hand on my tummy and when I looked up I saw him still sleeping. It was 9:30am and he didn't have shift today so I decided to let him sleep in and go down to make pancakes for breakfast, but as soon as I got out of bed he woke up and followed me downstairs.

We ate breakfast together and realised I needed to talk to Boden about getting back on Ambo.

~phone call~
B: Gabby?
G: Hi chief, I'm back in Chicago and turns out in staying here, is there a   space on Ambo?
B: Well there's Brett and Foster on Ambo now but Foster is pregnant and going on Maternity in 3 months, that's all the space there is but we will need someone else to help lift patients etc until she leaves so you could do that for now?
G: Well, I wouldn't be able to do heavy lifting either...
B: Have you not been working out as much anymore? The patients aren't that heavy between 2 people.
G: Chief,  I'm pregnant... with baby Casey
B: Oh wow! What a coincidence that your partner has the same name!
M: Chief, Gabby and me are having a baby together. It's me, Matt if u didn't realise.
B: When did thi-. Wait, I don't think I want to know. Huge congratulations to you both! U will both make a great family!
G: Thank you chief.
~ Phone call~

Matt POV:
I guess no work for Gabby except a part time job at Mollys until after baby Casey is born!