Chapter 22: We'll do it

she gets caught off by the sound of her name being called, as she turns around she comes face to face with the one person she never expected to see again.A look of shock plastered on her face.

"Louie!" Gabby said while staring back at the nearly 6 year old.She quickly glanced at Matt and his face was matching hers. Just as she was about to move towards him, the young boy quickly ran towards his previously called foster mum and launched himself into her arms, giving her the biggest hug she has received in a while from someone other than her baby daughter or Matt. She hugged him back ever so tightly while looking around her until she met eyes with Tina, the woman that did so much to help them with louie.
She felt a tear between her neck and shoulder and immediately knew it was louies, many questions going through her head as to why he was crying , why he was in the firehouse. And most importantly, why he was with Tina and not his father.

——————————————-

"Hey buddy" matts voice being the only sound in the otherwise quiet firehouse, the rest of 51 being called out a few short minutes after louie let go of Gabby, neither casey  or dawson wanting to go on the call and leave the young boy.
Tina was explaining that Louie had been in the care home for only a few days since his dad got sick and couldn't take care of louie for atleast a few years, he decided it was best for someone to adopt him.

"We'll do it" Gabby said talking to tina, the women looking confused at what Gabby had just said. "We will take him, adopt him"

sorry guys i keep forgetting to upload once i finish writing them😅