Bonus Chapter 2

"One, two, three, now!"

Flying hats accompanied the end of the sentence, as well as a loud roar from my fellow cell - no, former cellmates.

That's right folks, that day in June was the day I finally got to wave goodbye to Brickleberry High forever.

The months leading up to it were pretty regular , in the sense that nothing over-the-top crazy happened during them. Maybe it's because unlike the months before them, I was preoccupied with completing assignments and reading for finals. Any free time I had left were mostly spent chilling alone or with Aimee, hanging out with Seth, or attending the occasional party. In a sense, I fell into a kind of routine.

However, it was one I was alright with it.

Seth thrust his arm around my shoulder, grinning. "Dude, can you believe it? We've graduated!"

I shrugged. "Good riddance."

"Aww stop fronting man, I know you secretly crying on the inside!"

"Yes, my heart bleeds because I'm leaving this school."

"Ahem."

I looked back, frowning when I saw Mr Prickleberry. "Mr Prickleberry? I'm surprised you of all people came to wish me goodbye."

The smile on his grew even more strained. "Purely a formality."

I gasped, placing my hand on my chest. "You mean you wouldn't miss me? I'm hurt!"

His right eye twitched, but he simply said, "Smile."

Before I could react, he grabbed my hand and locked it in his grip, turning and smiling at a camera. Once it went off, he let go off my hand and left without another word.

I rubbed my wrist, glaring at his back.

"Yo, Greene, Smith!"

I turned away from Prickleberry as Hans, Mitch, and a bunch of other people walked over to Seth and I. So began a long process of hugging people and uttering quick goodbyes (mind you, I never really interacted with a lot of those people).

Honestly, I was surprised when even Serena walked up to me. Our conversation went like this:

Serena: Take care, Angelo.

Me (extending a hand): Likewise.

Serena (hesitantly accepts the hand, then walks away).

Seth (mouth opening and closing like that of a fish out of water).

Once she was a few feet away, he exclaimed, "Dude, what the hell! Since when were you both on speaking terms?"

"That's what I'll like to know."

I turned back, smirking at Aimee. "We decided it will be best if we keep a civil relationship in public ever since we started screwing on the low."

Aimee rolled her eyes. "Trust me sweetie, you don't want to play with me like that."

Beside her, Nabila huffed. "Tell him girl!"

"Mhmm! Angelo, I better not catch you-" Aimee's eyes widened. "Holy shit."

"What?" I turned round, facing the direction she was looking towards.

My breath caught when I saw Annie and Tony approaching us.

They were both dressed formally. Annie's belly had gotten a lot bigger since the last time I had seen her - there was no hiding the fact that she was pregnant. She had gained weight as well, and her hair swept past her shoulders.