𝗺𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 || ❦

( 3:19pm )

zaria was walking to her favorite paint shop in her neighborhood. she'd been painting ever since she was a little girl. painting was like everything to her, it made her forget about how much her life actually sucked.

zaria was born to a poor family almost seventeen years ago. she was the middle child, and often forgot about. her family was always busy as well, but they left her out of most of it.

she'd been coming to the art gallery for about four years now. zaria was an amazing painter, which caused her to gain a job there. she worked as a tutor in a way to help new coming painters.

zaria walks into her place of work and looks around. she saw people examining the shop, which made her smile. she walks all the way to the back to her boss' office. she said her greetings, clocked in, and went to her space of work.

it was empty so far, but within the next ten minutes, at least ten to twenty people would fill in the space.

zaria puts her apron on and starts to clean and set out new supplies. she ran low on red paint, which the new comers used a lot.

she went next door to go get another jug and made her way back into her space. she starts to set out new canvases, all different types of paint brushes, paint, and a cup of water to clean the brushes.

a few minutes passed and people start to come in. they were all amazed by how decorative and creative the small area was. zaria loved watching the faces of the girls and boys who inspected the room.

"hello, i'm zaria, and we're gonna have a buncha fun today." zaria smiles.

mostly, she had younger kids who came in and rarely, adults. when there were adults, they just came in to watch their kids. but today was different.

a long, brunette haired man came in and looked around the room. zaria was astonished by his appearance, everything that he wore was custom, zaria loved custom made things. you could call it a turn on.

austin, the boy who'd walked into zaria's room, walks up to her and smiles. she couldn't take her eyes off of him, she'd found him very attractive.

"uh- hi." austin says.

"oh shoot- hi, i'm zaria." she smiles.

"hey, i'm austin." he replies.

zaria nods as he finds a spot, that spot happened to be right in front of her desk. he winks at her before she starts her lesson on today's painting class.

★༄★

( 4:03pm )

once everyone was locked in, zaria started to do individual helping. today surprisingly rolled smoothly, usually she'd have a lot of crying five years olds.

she finally came to austin and he was doing great. he'd painted a portrait of his favorite place to be, hawaii. their islands were so beautiful.

"wow austin, this is beautiful." zaria comments.

"thanks." he stops to smile at her.

she stood and amazement for the millionth time today, she kinda felt embarrassed.

"do you need help on anything?" zaria asks.

"well, not really, but your number would be nice." their eyes met in that moment.

zaria didn't know of it was appropriate to give her number to a client. she didn't care though, but she didn't wanna loose her job, it truly helped her get through everything.

"yeah sure." she smiles.

she went to her desk and grabbed a paper and pen. she wrote down her digits and folded the paper. she slips it to austin and he smirks.

"i'll call you later, mrs. artist."

"okay mr. artist." zaria giggles before going on to help the next person.