𝗱𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘁 || ❦

( 1:22pm )

nick had an interview with one of the biggest dance coaches in the world. he had to be there by two thirty, and still had no clue what he was gonna wear.

none of the boys were home so he couldn't go to them. his other friends were somewhere blasting loud music.

it was this one girl that styled edwin a few months back. she still styles him, but not as often. her name is hazel, and she was twenty.

he sent her a quick message, asking if he could stop by and she agreed. nick immediately threw whatever he found on, matching or not.

he grabbed his keys from the hanger near the door and went outside. he got in his car and typed in the directions to hazel's office.

hazel sat at her desk, shopping for more clothes. she did this as she waited for nick because she knew that he wouldn't arrive til like twenty minutes later.

hazel then stood up and walked over to the closet section for the men. she put some options in the front because she knew that this style was his type exactly. of course, he could still look around, but she just put things to the front that she knew he'd like.

nick had just pulled up to the eight story building and got out his car. he walked inside and went to the front desk, asking for hazel moore.

they sent him to the sixth floor and he thanked them. he then sent a message to hazel, saying he was coming up. hazel smiled at her phone and went to go fix herself in the mirror.

did hazel have the hots for nick? yes, definitely. would she ever say anything about it? no, not at all.

the familiar knock hit her door and she ran over to it. a stressed out nicholas stood behind it, but he was smiling.

"hey haze, it's been a while." they hugged.

"yeah, it has. hey mara." she pulls away.

they stood and looked at one another awkwardly before hazel let him in. he went straight to the closet and hazel laughed at him.

"you ain't even ask, bro." she follows him.

"i seen my style, so i went." he sasses.

"edwin been going off on you too much." hazel says.

nick laughs and continued to the rack of clothing. hazel admires the italian boy. he caught her, but didn't say anything. nick couldn't lie at all, hazel was hot, and they both knew it.

"okay, i think i have what i'm wearing." nick hid the clothes behind his back.

"ooo, lemme see!" hazel exclaims.

"close your eyes ma." he says.

hazel blushed at the name before closing her eyes. he grabs her arms from the side of her petite body and she held them out. he then places them in her arms.

"yo, you'd look good in this- i mean, this would be nice on you." hazel mumbles, she was embarrassed.

"aww hazel, don't be embarrassed." nick smiles.

she hides her face and walks back to her desk. "what i gotta pay you?"

hazel shrugged. "you know i don't ever charge y'all, get outta my face boy."

nick laughs. "how about i pay you with a date?"

hazel stopped typing. "huh? i-i mean sure, that'd be cool."

"bet, i'll pick you up tomorrow night at six thirty, dress comfy." he smirks.

she nods before getting up to walk him to the door. she opened the door and nick stood looking at her.

"you're so pretty." he says, putting a piece of hair behind her ear.

hazel smiles. "thank you, text me and tell me how everything goes."

he nods. "see ya haze!"

"adios mara!"