𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 || ❦

( 3:49pm )

naomi and her boyfriend of three years, nick, sat and argued. they'd been going back and forth with one another since the crack of dawn.

first they were arguing about little petty things like nick talking to his ex still for whatever reason. then on how naomi decided she wanted to hang out with her boy best friend.

they both just needed a break away from each other to calm down. or they were really gonna hurt each other, and the both of them knew that it was soon to come.

"nick, get out of my face!" naomi pushes him.

"look at you, being childish as always. you know i hate that shit!" he continues to walk towards her.

"nick, bro, move! or i'ma grab a knife and cut you, i swear." naomi says.

nick starts to step back and put his hands up in defense. nick knew she wasn't lying either, his girlfriend was just crazy like that.

nick sat on their bed with his head in his hands and naomi stood in the door. she felt bad, but didn't know how to approach him.

"nick." she starts and he looks up. "i'm sorry."

"i am too baby, i really am." he replies. "i love you too much to be doing this with you all the time."

naomi nods in agreement. "i do too, and i think we need to see other people. i don't wanna hurt you baby, i really don't.

nick's eyes widen before standing up and walking towards her. the look on his face made him look as if he was gonna kill the first person he saw.

naomi backed up so fast. "why?"

"because we can't keep doing this. we've been arguing since twelve this morning and none of us is getting what the other is saying." she states.

"can it be a break instead?" nick's voice starts to crack.

even though he and his lover were in this situation right now, he knew that he couldn't do a damn thing without her, it'd be too hard.

she nods. "but it'll need to be long because we both need to find where we are."

"i love you naomi."

"and i love you too nick, you know this. i just don't wanna see any of us hurt, okay?" she had her hands on his face, looking at him in awe.

"i understand." he says. "where are you gonna go?"

"i'll probably go home for a while, and you probably should too." he nods.

the two went their separate ways and started to pack their things. they both looked at one another every once and a while to just see the person's face.

when they finished, they booked tickets and the two would leave the next morning, at different times though. naomi was leaving at five in the morning, and nick was leaving twelve in the afternoon.

"one more thing nick." naomi says before she goes over to the guest room.

"yeah?" he replies.

"i pray for you, i pray that you find yourself during this split up. i'm always here when you wanna talk, and when you're ready to come back to me, i'll be waiting. i love you."

"i love you too, and same here." he nervously laughs.

they kissed for the last time for however long that they break would be.