Day 38 - Table fiasco

Today I went to school and had an assembly about a new student counciler he seemed nice.

Later a classmate of mine returned to class crying apprently he was yelled at, which is the opposite to what a councilor is meant to do.

My teacher avoided me I am suspecting my parents did something again.

After school I went over my friends house for dinner his parents are so cool they ordered dominos I was allowed a large meat feast!

I returned home and instantly noticed the table was broken and by the ass print it was obvious on how it had happend. I can't help but laugh at the whole thing they really are a pair of clowns best dads in the world!

While my Dad sorted out my Fathers rage and complaints about a sore back I called grandpa.

I came over with metal table legs and fitted them in and added a reinforced frame I know the two will appriciate that.

I gave Gohan a head pat and left funfare tickets on the table figuring the family needed a nice outting as being stuck in the house everyday must get boring.

I thanked grandpa and watched him leave and Dad quickly ran to hug grandpa after thanking him.

I returned home and Gine was sitting on the table in just an apron and oh boy she musta been interested in the idea of a table being a base of that sorta fun because oh boy.

Ewwww Grandpa! I also see this you know.

Hey least I don't talk about that girl you've been crushing on.

Shut up! Thats embarassing Grandpa!

Night you fluff bunnies.