Day 52 - Study date

So my parents were out in the back enjoying the lovely weather. I knew they would spend a long time out there because I suspected they would have sex as they should the prank wars really distracted them from a time to themself.

So I invited Videl over for a study date and we began to work on our project.
---------------
I was just having a chill day with the smug wife having won the prank war once again. but then my son in law storms in and goes on about Kakarot hitting his head. This wasn't the first time nor the second time depending if ya count DragonBall but as this is Secret Affair series ya don't because we aren't from space.

I told Vegeta not to worry and just go home mainly as I was alil drunk so couldn't help anyway.
-------
I was just getting a drink for videl and my dads walk in and not out in the back. Shit I thought so I ran back to my room and explained the situation to Videl who said it was fine anyway.

We continued to work for a few hours then Dad walked in and looked at me and Videl then walked off.

Scared he might blab to Father I got a wig on and set up to distract my parents while Videl snuck out.

So as she did that I had a rather tastey dinner.