Journey

I look at how far I have come and I'm filled with admiration. I look at how far I have come and feel my heart swell with joy.

I didn't think I would make it this far. At times I didn't even want to make it this far. 

My journey has not been the easiest, but somehow I have made it this far. 

I'm learning to let go of the things from my past that were not my fault. I'm learning to give myself space to make mistakes. I'm learning to depend on other people. I'm learning that not everyone wants to hurt you. 

The mistakes and decisions I made under the bad circumstances do not define who I am. I am much more than those decisions.

My journey is teaching me everyday that there is more to me than my past and my scars. I'm slowly letting go of what used to define me and I'm building a new truth for myself to stand in. 

Your journey ahead will not be easy. It will continue to be hard. But if the past few years have taught me anything about you is that you are a fighter and you will make it through anything. But do not forget to take time out and rest. Take good care of yourself while you are making this journey.

At times you will feel overwhelmed and disheartened. This is okay, it's normal just know that I am here for you and I will always support you through anything. 

I will always love you through anything and everything.

-becauzwecan