Chapter 5: New Friends

Jayden: 4

Emily: 2

Serena: 5

Kevin: 4

Mike: 3

Mia: 4

Mentor Ji saw how much the others missed their kids. He realized that it was unfair for James to be able to see his son when the others might never see theirs again. So he made a plan.

Line Break

Serena and Emily entered together. They ran to their mom. They jumped into her lap, startling her. "Serena! Emily! What are you doing here?" asked Elizabeth.

"Mommy!" was the only answer she got from her two-year-old daughter, Emily. Serena said nothing but hugged her mom with all her might.

Line Break

Kevin ran into and jumped into his father's arms. He hugged his dad. He looked at his father with great admiration that was above his age. He loved his father. "Hey, little buddy, where did you come from?" asked Joseph.

"Town," answered Kevin, still not very playful. He trained to be a Samurai and was into swimming. He dreamed of being in the Olympics.

Line Break

Mike ran into his father's arms. He hit with all the force he could muster. His father laughed and picked him up. He laughed. He lifted his arms and cried," I'm a tree!"

"So, little tike, how's it going?" asked Shane laughing at his son's antics.

Line Break

Mia ran to her mother and hopped onto her shoulders with a smile. Everyone laughed. Sarah grabbed Mia and flipped her upside down making her laugh harder. Everyone couldn't help but laugh. This was truly amazing.

"Well, Mia, are you going to keep laughing or am I going to have to punish you?" asked her mom with a smile. Mia kept giggling despite the threat of "punishment". Sarah starting bouncing her making her laugh harder and harder.

Line Break

James came in with Jayden. Jayden was out of his cast by now. He saw that Sarah was holding a little girl. He also saw that the little girl was giggling.

"Sarah set the little girl before she stops breathing for good," said James with a smirk when his team jumped. Sarah set the little girl.

"You're kids are here because I wanted you to be able to spend time with them. Your wives and husbands will come and go. They decided not to come this time. Though it seems that your husband, Elizabeth, wanted the kids gone. Anything going on at home that we need to know about?" asked Mentor Ji.

"Oh, um, their father... my husband...no there is nothing going on you need to know about," said Elizabeth.

"Liar, liar, pants on fire," said Emily and Serena together. Elizabeth sent them a small glare.

"The kids spoke!" declared Shane with a twinkle in his eye," Now seriously what's up?"

"The sky," said Elizabeth with a smirk.

"Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater," Emily and Serena said at the same time Shane said," Oh so we're playing that game."

James stepped in and said," Come on Elizabeth, what's going on?"

Before Elizabeth could say anything, Emily shouted," Daddy hurts us and Mommy too!" The others stared at her.

"Daddy hits us and yells at us. He wants us to do bad things. He did bad things to Mom," said Serena.