Chapter 13: Mommy?

Jayden was rummaging in his dad's closet. He was looking for something. His dad didn't know and he found an old picture of a woman and his dad. Jealousy rose in Jayden. He thought he was the only person in his family. Jayden started to cry.

"Hey, Jay," said James," What are you doing in here?" Jayden turned away from him. He didn't want to talk to him.

"What's wrong?" asked James. He looked over Jayden's shoulder. He saw the picture of the him and his mother. Jayden never saw his mom though.

"I thought you love me," said Jayden.

"I do," said James.

"Then who is she?" Jayden asked. James saw that he was crying.

"She's your mom, Jayden," said James.

"Where is she?" asked Jayden.

"She died when you were bored," said James and he held Jayden close.

"So it's my fault," said Jayden, sadly," If I never been born..."

"I would never have a wonderful son like you," said James. He had interrupted him because he knew Jayden would blame himself forever afterwards.

"Thanks," said Jayden.

"Why were you crying?" asked James.

"I thought I was the only person in your life other than the team," said Jayden," and I got jealous."

"Jayden, there will be who will come and go in my life, but you, the team, and your mother will be the only people that stay in my life," said James.

"Okay," said Jayden and he smiled at Jayden. Jayden hugged at James.