California 2006

They found themselves standing in front of a huge, fancy mansion. It wasn't like anything that Youngblood had ever seen back home in New Jersey, with a pool and a garden and enough space for everyone he knew. He stared at the mansion in awe, but no matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't imagine why Figment had brought them here, of all places.

"Where and when are we, exactly?" Revenge asked.

"January 2006, I believe," Figment said with a slight smile. "Welcome to the Paramour Mansion."

"Do I actually live here in the future?" Revenge asked in disbelief.

"No, the band just rented the place while we were working on our third album," Figment said.

"So this era's version of me is probably inside," Youngblood said. "How are we going to get in?"

"Honestly, I bet we could just walk in there," Figment said. "The others were awful about closing the goddamn door. We're just going to have to be very careful to make sure that they don't see us."

Figment walked up to the door, and Revenge and Youngblood followed him. As he walked, Youngblood kept looking around, still unable to believe his eyes. My Chemical Romance must have gotten really popular if they could afford to rent this place.

Sure enough, the door was unlocked, so Revenge, Figment, and Youngblood all went inside. "Do you guys mind if I make a quick stop in the kitchen?" Figment said as soon as everyone was in the house. "I literally haven't had any coffee since 2002."

"Yeah, that's fine," Youngblood said.

Figment headed into the kitchen, and Revenge and Youngblood followed him. As soon as they got there, the two younger Gerards started digging around in the refrigerator. Meanwhile, Figment took off his watch and pushed a button on it, and it suddenly transformed into a coffee mug. He then poured himself a cup of coffee.

"I totally forgot you could do that," Revenge said. "It's kind of a neat trick."

"Isn't it?" Figment said as he took a sip of coffee. "Do you two want anything?"

"I'm okay for now," Youngblood said. He worried that the 2006 version of him might kill him if they drank too much of his coffee, and there wasn't much in the refrigerator. All he and Revenge could find were cans of Diet Coke, some leftover sushi, and a couple of veggie burgers that likely belonged to Frank.

"I'm fine too," Revenge said.

"Okay," Figment said. "Let's go find Pepper."

"Pepper," Revenge said. "Is that an album too?"

"No, it's short for Sgt. Pepper," Figment said.

"Fuck," Revenge said. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to think of an album title."

"Why's that his nickname?" Youngblood asked.

"You'll see," Figment said, much to Revenge and Youngblood's annoyance.

"So where is he right now?" Youngblood asked.

"I don't remember," Figment said.

Youngblood and Revenge both groaned. "Don't you have any idea?" Revenge said.

"I mean, you lived here, didn't you?" Youngblood said. "You know your way around. We don't."

Figment thought about it for a while and then said, "I guess we could look upstairs. That's where his bedroom is. Then again, I know Mikey slept on the floor in that room for a few days because of that creepy blue lightbulb, and there's always the risk of running into Frank..."