Namjoon x actor male reader

By: I-am-mega-gay

Namjoon walked into the large theater mesmerized by the brightly lit room. it was really amazing that you got to play the part of Cinnamon Kurushimi in the play Sugar Kurushimi. He didn't know what your character really was, and was thinking because Sugar wore a lot of cute pastel clothing assumed that's what you wear.

The lights around the room began to dim as the show started. At the beginning of the show you hadn't shown up yet and the first song was going to start.

"Hi i'm sugar Kurushimi! Let me show you my family~! This is my older brother Salt!" as sugar went on about salt he couldn't help but get excited to see you. " And here is my other brother cinnamon"

you walked out on stage and he almost broke the handle on the chair. There you stood in a red jacket (unzipped) with blue jeans and no shIRT. He felt like he was a teenage boy that just saw a real pair of boobs for the first time.

Also it didn't help that your deep voice rung out immediately after commenting on sugars' behavior and how if she 'didn't quite down she'd be in big trouble.' That wasnt even the best past the coolest part of this show is that they would acknowledge the people watching and at 3 points in the show they needed an audience member to be up there.

It was getting close to when they needed a audience member and (your name) was looking for someone to have up there with them. Scanning the audience he locked eyes with namjoon. It felt as if time stopped, immediately running to him (your name) grabbed namjoons' hand and tugged him to the stage area. While of course asking for permission, and his name. "OK all i need you to do is basically sit with me, look pretty and when we ask you a question give your opinion kay sweetheart?"

Namjoon nodded shyly he not really except a pet name but he didn't mind. I'm mean this was a favorite actor he was holding hands with. As he walked up the steps namjoon was seated at a table across from (your name). He felt like he was on cloud nine.

He answered the questions how he would in the situation. This ended up really well. After a change of scean namjoon was lead down to his seat. By the one and only (your name). "Thank you very much sweetheart! You were amazing up there. You need to try acting" namjoon shifted his eyes over. " Um thank you very much. I don't know though. I think I need classes." Out of nowhere (your name) pulled out a slip of paper. "Weeellll if you need here is my card. Call anytime." (Your name) gently placed a card within namjoon hand ,closing it shut, and walked back to the stage. Sitting back in his seat namjoon opened his hand and read the card. It looked like a normal business card but with blue pen on the back.

Call anytime sweetheart I'll be waiting.♡