Stray Kids

By: submissivekpop

Stray Kids using a vibrator on them? (Legal members)

Chan

Claims it helps him relax. Really likes when you attach one of those small vibes to his member and just leave him there, completely naked and turned one, while you do other things. Believe it or not, it really helps him relax - unless you decide he’s not allowed to cum. In that case, he’s probably going to beg you to have mercy on him so loudly that even your neighbours end up joining his pleas.

Woojin

He’s willing to let you use it on him as long as you promise he’s not going to be teased with it. Cries when you decide to use it as a punishment, because he knows there’s no way he’ll be able to stand it. Becomes very sensitive to your touch - or, the toy’s - and immediately begs you to stop or to give him more. There’s a thousand punishments he’d handle much better, this one only manages to turn him into a crying mess.

Minho

Loves when you use it to tease his nipples. He says it makes them extra sensitive, and there’s nothing better than that. Begs you to use it on him almost everyday, and pouts if you refuse. Hates knowing that you have so much power over him, but knows that you know what’s best for him. Shamelessly begs you to please, please, use it on him just this once, gives you the prettiest smile when you finally give in.

Changbin

Doesn’t really care about it. Lets you do whatever you want with it, but he’d much rather it were your hands touching him, instead of a toy. Never complains about it, though, not even when he’s so desperate for your touch that he’d do anything. Instead, he just endures your teasing, knowing he’ll be rewarded for being such a good boy for you - and there’s nothing better than that.

Hyunjin

Very shy to admit it, but he loves having it inside him as you fuck him. There’s something about it that just makes him feel extra good - and naughty, ‘cause he can’t help but feel like he’s the nastiest of sluts whenever you decide to indulge in this little fantasy of his.

Jisung

Kinda shy to ask you to use it on him, but somehow manages to. Stutters all the time, and blushes furiously when you agree to do it - but at your own terms. Sprawled on the bed, the anticipation is slowly killing him, but he knows that complaining isn’t the smartest move. Instead, he softly whines, trying to get your attention, and stutters out your name. His cheeks turn red when you tease him for being so desperate.

Felix

Becomes so, so whiny as soon as the toy touches his skin. It doesn’t matter where you’re touching him, he’s very bad at handling this kind of teasing. If you ever happen to use the vibrator on his cock - or, even better, to put it inside him - he’s probably gonna cry. Manages to look even prettier when crying.

Seungmin

Doesn’t even know how to react. Loves the way the toy feels on him, but he’s terribly embarrassed to admit it. Tries to muffle his moans and whines, covers his face with his hands and hopes you don’t notice the effect it has on him - of course, you do. It takes him a while to be comfortable with the way his body reacts, but when he does, he’s not going to hold back anymore.