Boyfriend| Kim Hanbin

By: kpopmalereader

summary: hanbin being clingy to his best friend, and his friend is used to him being clingy, but is clueless to hanbin’s feelings • pairing: kim hanbin x male!reader • word count: 1148 •

“Are you sure you two aren't dating?” Chanwoo raises an eyebrow at Hanbin, both of you curled up against each other.

“What?” Hanbin scrunches his face.

“You're on each other's laps, he's wearing your shirt, and you're hands are on his thighs.” Chanwoo lists off, pointing at each thing as he does so. “You two look like you're dating.”

Hanbin's cheeks turn pink and he shakes his head. “We're not dating.”

“Do you want to?”

“What?” Hanbin repeats, scoffing. “No, of course not.”

“Sure. Those are platonic heart eyes you have.” Chanwoo rolls his eyes and walks away. “Whatever you say, dude.”

Hanbin blushes darker and looks down at you, leaning his chin on your shoulder.”He's lying.”

*

“Y/N~” Hanbin whines, pulling at your arm. “Are you going to spend the night?”

“I don't know, I spend a lot of time there, am I getting on anybody's nerves?”

“Never.” Hanbin sticks his bottom lip out. “Come on, I've been trapped in the studio for the best few days, I want to spend time with my best friend.”

You roll your eyes. “Fine, but only because I love you.”

Hanbin smiles brightly, his cheeks turning red. “Good.”

“But once anyone starts getting aggravated at me, I'm leaving.”

“Nope.” Hanbin shakes his head.

You roll your eyes and nod. “You're lucky you're cute.”

Hanbin blushes darker and raises an eyebrow. “I'm cute?”

“Obviously.”

Hanbin bites his lip as you walk away.

*

“Were you flirting with them?” Bobby asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Who?”

“The barista. Why were you flirting? Aren't you and Hanbin dating?”

You snort and shake your head. “I wasn't flirting and Hanbin and I aren't dating.”

“You're not?”

“We're just friends, you should know that by now.”

Bobby nods slowly, with an eyebrow still raised. “Sure.”

*

“What are you smiling at?” Chanwoo grabs at Hanbin's phone.

Hanbin moves it away. “Nothing.”

Yunhyeong sneaks up and takes it, looking down at it. “This is just Y/N's Instagram. You're smiling at Y/N's insta?”

“No!” Hanbin snatches his phone back. “I wasn't.”

“So, are you finally admitting your crush on Y/N?”

“I don't have a crush.”

Yunhyeong raises an eyebrow. “Why are you lying?”