Chapter 2: Y/N The Galactic Patrolman

A  montage of Y/N growing up appears. It shows Y/N training on a dummy and then him learning how to use a laser blaster. It shows him using the Ki Gun for the first time which completely vaporises the dummy and the wall behind it surprising Jaco greatly by his strength. Next it shows him accidentally looking at the full moon while practising how to ride a spaceship. Turning him  into a Great Ape and destroying half of Galactic Patrol HQ. It then finally shows him fully grown wearing a Galactic Patrol uniform smirking and doing a finger gun pose.

Present Day Location: Planet Yardrat

Only one word could be used to describe Planet Yardrat at the moment. Chaos. Yardratians running around in panic as Frieza Force members began shooting at them with energy blasts. Dead bodies lay on the floor and debris scattered everywhere.

The Frieza Force were truly nothing to laugh at.

Y/N flew through the skies with a spaceship flying right next to him. In it was Super Elite Jaco using the radio on his ear to communicate with their fellow allies.

"Y/N. This isn't just some simple Frieza Force attack. The Ginyu Force are here also. This is a high level threat." Explained Jaco seriously as he turned to his partner. Y/N smirked his saiyan blood boiling. "The Ginyus huh? Man this is going to be fun!" He yelled excitedly.

Jaco frowned "What?! Y/N please don't say you're gonna do what I think you are." Said Jaco worryingly.

Y/N looked at Jaco with a grin on his face. "Don't worry Jac. It's not like I'm gonna do something stupid."

Jaco suspiciously looked at Y/N. "Don't bull crap me young man! That nickname is terrible and I know your gonna try and fight them! And to that I simply say. NO ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?" Yelled Jaco.

Y/N laughed and folded his arms. "It'll be fine. What could go wrong." Smiled Y/N as his scouter began to pick up high power levels all focused in one point.

Jaco growled and huffed, turning away from Y/N. "Fine then. Go. This time you'll more than likely die. And if you come back alive. You're facing the consequences." Warned Jaco.

Y/N merely scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah 'Dad'. Just don't wait up for me Jac!" He zoomed off further ahead.

Jaco sighed turning off his radio ear piece. "God bless him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small Yardratian child hid behind a stone pillar. His hands covering his mouth in fear as he began to cry.

"Captain! The little blight has run and hid!" Yelled an Australian voice.

"Don't forget they can teleport. But no wonder how far they run or teleport. The fastest in the universe will get them!" Yelled another voice but much more raspy.

The child looked ahead and saw its mother hiding as well. Beckoning him to come to her. The child giggled and yelled "mummy!" and ran  to her only to be cut off by a purple energy blast hitting her, vaporising his mother on the spot. The child stopped in his tracks and looked backwards to see a group of men behind him.

"There he is Captain. The little one thought he could run away from us." Chuckled a green, small alien with two eyes on the side of its head.

The child fell on their bum crying. They slowly began to crawl away as a alien with black horns, purple skin and bulging veins on their forehead began to charge up the same energy blast as he did to kill the mother. This was Captain Ginyu.

"Planet Yardrat is now being taken over by the mighty Ginyu Force in the name of our lord and saviour Lord Frieza. Enjoy this moment in history as it is your last!" Yelled the Captain firing the attack.