Chapter 4: Two Saiyans And An Earthling (Don't forget the turtle)

In the quest for the seven dragon balls that will grant her fondest wish. Bulma has enlisted the help of the two young saiyan warriors Y/N and Goku.

"Hey Bulma. We only need four more dragon balls right? This sure will be a piece of cake." Said Y/N confidently as he flew next to Bulma and Goku in the night sky. 

"Mmmmm. A piece of cake~." Mumbled Goku as he drooled behind Bulma as she was steering the motorbike the two were on.

"A piece of cake he says! This isn't gonna be an easy job." Explained Bulma. "AND GOKU I CAN FEEL YOUR SALIVA ON MY BACK! KNOCK IT OFF YOU LITTLE SQUIRT!" Yelled Bulma at the saiyan child to your amusement.

"Sorry Bulma. And Y/N when will you teach me how to fly like you? You're really strong so I think you'll be a good training partner!" 

Y/N chuckled. "I'll train you tomorrow Kakarot. Just be a lil patient."

"It's getting dark so let's call it a night guys." Said Bulma.

She parked the motorbike and began searching through her pocket. "I get the soft leaves for my bed." Said Goku

"As If." Said Bulma. "Do you really think I'm gonna sleep outside?"

(I'll be changing the way how they speak from time to time because I'm lazy.)

Y/N: "Well to be fair Bulma. I don't see no house around these parts."

Bulma: "Heh. That's why we have bad boys like these."

She took out a box and revealed a small capsule.

Goku: "No way! You're not gonna pull a house out of that little thing are you?"

Bulma: "Please. They're called HoiPoi Capsules."

She threw the capsule at some empty space and smoke dispersed. Revealing a small home.

 Revealing a small home

Y/N: "Hm. I'm surprised. I guess you earthlings aren't as primitive as I once thought." 

Bulma: "Oh Shut up Mr 'Oooh look at me! I'm a saiyan and I'm a space cop! I'm better than you.'."

You laughed as Goku walked into the house. It had a modern style to it with a small living room, a queen sized bed and a kitchen.

You leaned against the living room wall as Goku had discovered what a television was. 

Bulma: "Ugh. You guys STINK! You're taking a bath before we eat."

Goku looked up at Bulma in confusion asking her what a bath was. You simply scoffed and walked into the bathroom.

Goku undressed himself as you watched. "Hey Y/N! Go help you're little brother wash himself properly!" Said Bulma.

You're eyes widened. "The fuck. Why should I scrub his naked body?"