Chapter 5: Oolong The Shapeshifter

Three days pass and our three heroes arrive in a village. However it appears to be deserted. Could this ghost town truly be the resting place of the fifth dragon ball?

Chapter 5: Oolong The Shapeshifter

"I can tell that they're people here. I can sense it." Said Goku looking around at the empty village on his Nimbus. Bulma merely scoffed and protested. "How is it possible to sense people? Well to be fair you're a strange alien from outer space so maybe it's not too absurd." 

"No he's right. My scouter is picking up a bunch of energy sources in that house over there." You said pointing over to it and walking towards it.

You opened the door and saw a dark room with no lights on. "Hello! Anybody home?" You Asked in the darkness. You then frowned and realised what a pointless question that was. If you knew people were in here why would you ask if anybody was ho-.

Your track of thought was cut off by an axe chopping you on the head. Of course it didn't hurt as you had a power level of 100 so normal earth weapons weren't that much of a threat. The axe however wasn't so fortunate as it broke into pieces on impact.

The lights turned on and you could see the guy who did it.

"No it didn't work!" Yelled the man. He was medium height with black hair on the sides of his head. He had a bushy moustache and he wore dungarees.

You placed your hand in front of his face charging up a Ki blast point-blank. The man began to shake in fear due to this. 

"I'm gonna give you to the count of 10 to tell me why the hell you tried to pull a fast one on me. That could have been my little brother on the wrong end of that axe. And if it was?" You paused. Your eyes being covered in a shade of darkness.

"Y o u ' d b e d e a d w h e r e y o u s t a n d."

The man pissed his pants at that threat. The piss began to drip down onto the ground and he put his hands together in a praying motion. "I'm so sorry Lord Oolong. It'll never happen again!" He pleaded.

Your eye twitched. "My name isn't Oolong you asshole. It's Y/N. But anyway time is up."

You were about to release the blast but you felt a hand  grab your wrist and pull your arm back. It was Bulma who looked at you nervously. It was as if she was scared of you . "You don't have to kill him Y/N. I think he mistaked you for someone else called 'Oolong'."

You cancelled the attack and put your hand down, apologising to the man and to Bulma for your aggression.

Just then a bunch of people came out of their houses relieved that it wasn't Oolong. 

"So mind telling us who this Oolong Guy is?" You asked curiously.

 "Oolong is a shapeshifting demon that came to our village one day and started kidnapping girls left, right and centre. Yesterday he saw my daughter and proclaimed that today he'd come to pick her up for marriage. I have no idea how to help her."

He hugged his daughter tightly and you felt sorry for him. People like this were out there in the galaxy and being in the Galactic Patrol for 12 years has showed you the suffering of life.

"Why don't you just beat him up?" Asked Goku innocently. The man looked at Goku as if he was crazy and said that Oolong was giant and could transform into anything.

This got you excited and you went over to your little brother and whispered in his ear "This Oolong guy sounds like he's strong. And besides we need to help these people out." 

Goku nodded and a plan was made to defeat Oolong. One of the villagers even had a dragon ball  and Bulma made a deal with them that they'd get rid of the shapeshifter for it.