Chapter 6: Yamcha and Puar! The Desert Duo!

After Bulma forced Oolong to join her on her journey for the dragon balls. Y/N and friends find themselves in a desert. What dangers await them? And let's be honest. When has Yamcha ever been a danger?

Chapter 6: Yamcha and Puar! The Bandit and the Cat!

Goku: "What's taking you guys so long? Me and Y/N are fine but you two are sweating bricks."

Bulma: "I'm a city girl! Walking through deserts isn't exactly the norm for me!" 

Oolong nodded as sweat poured from his face, you however were too busy staring at him. Ever since he joined the group you've been meaning to eat him. To the disapproval of Bulma who said he'd be useful. 

You: "Hey Oolong. You seem tired how about you rest inside my mouth. It sure is comfy and nice in here!" You whispered creepily opening your mouth to Oolong's surprise.

Oolong: "No Y/N! Please don't! I know I'm a pig but trust me when I tell you that I taste like pork that has been in sweaty old socks for a few years dipped in shit, peed on and then used as toilet paper for a month! Dang it why must I be cursed to live as an ingredient!!!"

You were about to grab him to turn him into a pork roast until you felt a pair of arms wrap around your neck pulling you back. It was Bulma who rested her head on your back. 

You: "Uh Bulma What are you doing?"

Bulma: "I'm really tired and I could go for a bath and some food right about now but seeing as how I lost all my capsules that isn't happening! Do me a favour and carry me."

You groaned positioning her onto a piggy back position on your back.

Y/N: "Is that better now? And quit your whining woman! Your sweat is getting all over my saiyan armour!" 

She didn't respond as she fell asleep on your back, snoring peacefully and smiling. It was at that moment that you began to feel warm inside. And it definitely wasn't from the heat stroke you were currently getting from the sun. 

Thinking she was kinda cute when she slept you placed her under a palm tree to the annoyance of your little brother who wanted to get a move on.

Oolong: "We should get some rest as well." Oolong sat on the ground next to Goku who said he was starving. 

You sat next to Bulma as she slept, keeping an eye out for any dangers knowing that she wouldn't be able to protect herself.

Unaware to all of you. A new threat was about to appear. 

Not so far away a small blue cat on a small ledge was spying on our heroes with a telescope. It ran inside the stone castle it lived in and yelled his master's name. "Lord Yamcha we've got game! We've got game!" 

The man called Yamcha sat on a table slurping noodles into his mouth. He had long black hair, tanned skin and wore a green top with orange pants. The green top had a kanji in the  middle.

Yamcha: "Heh this will be our first catch in a while!" 

Yamcha walked outside on the ledge where the cat  was spying on our heroes and used the telescope to zoom in on them.

Yamcha: "A boy and a pig. They won't be much trouble. Alright Puar! Let's do this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goku And Oolong were busy playing rock, paper, scissors until a vehicle parked right next to them. On it was Yamcha and Puar.

Goku: "Who are you guys?"

Oolong: "I don't think I wanna know..."

Yamcha jumped off the vehicle and introduced himself along with Puar.