#91

Dark side of the Moon ranked best song to least. These are in my opinion too, so don't cry if Money or Breathe are the first on here.
Also every song is good, but I feel that some of these songs are better than others.
If you don't know or never heard this album, then go listen to it. But it's one of the most iconic British Rock albums and Probably the best Progressive rock album. It has the iconic prism, which I'm sure every living person has seen before.

.Brain Damage:
This one is my personal favorite DSOTM song. Possibly my favorite Pink Floyd song, the guitar is the greatest, and the drums are killer. The lyrics are brilliant, and the keyboard is awesome. The transition from Any Colour you like to This song is smooth.

.Time:
This song has the best voice in my opinion. The meaning behind it is the best, and the actual guitar is one of the best. I like the silent transition from On the run, where it's silent for a bit, then clocks ominously start ticking. Then several alrams and rings from the clocks shock you out of the blue very loudly until the drums beat and the low bass and guitar ominously play and plays an excellent perfect song.

.Speak to Me/Breathe(In air):
This is technically 2 different songs, but Speak to me has no lyrics or instruments at all, it just has the random sounds played throughout the entire album. Such as the People talking, the Cash Register, The Running, the Heart beat, and the screams.
I count it as part of Breathe because the transition makes it part of the song, when the screams get louder the mellow guitar starts playing and Breathe starts playing. It's very chill, and it sounds like a song I could sleep to. It's also the first songs in the Album.

.Us and Them:
This song has yet another great transition, which is coming from Money, which is probably the most liked song in the album. It starts from the end of Money where people are chatting and laughing when an organ starts playing and then piano starts. It's slow moving at the start, with some smooth saxophone. Then the rest of the song includes David yelling most of the lyrics.

.Eclipse:
This is the last song, but it has the best song transition. It starts by the ending drum beats and keyboard from Brain Damage where it starts with a huge explosion of All instruments, and probably the best lyrics in the whole album. Then the song fades out with a heart beat just like the same intro in Speak to me.

.Money:
Now this song is amazing, and I agree it's the most popular song on the album. But to me, it's overrated compared to the others on the album. The Saxophone is the best the entire album, the bass is the best, and the Cash Register sound effect that starts the song is iconic, and it starts off the 2nd side of the record perfectly. Which I thought of something, each side starts and ends with a random sound effect.

.The Great Gig in the Sky:

*Piano slowly plays*
Are you afraid of death? Why should you be? There's no reason for it. We all got to go someday. Any time will do.

*Drum beat*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHH AHHHHHH AH AHA AHHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHHAHA AHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH AH OHHHHHH WOAHHHHH WOAHHHH AHHHHH OOOO AHHHHHH OWOWOWOW ohhh oooh oooh ooh oh.

.Any Colour you Like:
This song has the best keyboard solo by Richard Wright of all time. The entire song is a long keyboard solo with amazing bass, guitar, and drums too. There are no vocals however. The end of the song transitions into brain damage smoothly.

.On the Run:
Now this song isn't bad at all. It's perfect more than anything. It has no vocals, but it has the best effects in the album. The keyboard by Richard sounds almost spunds like some alien ship, the song comes along with a running sound effect with somebody tapping the ground with their feet as they run while heavily breathing. The song actually makes you picture what's going on in this album. You can actually see somebody running away (The running effect) from something chasing it. (The keyboard sounds). There is also some kind of aircraft crashing exploding effect on the end, then it's silence except for the feet tapping on the ground as somebody runs, it fades away, then it is silent. Clocks start ticking, then an orchestra of very loud clocks starts ringing in your ears. Then time starts playing. You have to listen to the song to know what I mean basically.

Let me tell you man, this album will change your perspective on music if you listen to it fully by order. It's quite an experience. Especially with headphones.