"a new beginning"

I walk out of my room with my bags."not so fast kid!"dean says.i stop and look at him."what dean?.."i ask."we need your help on a case!"dean says.i shake my head."i have to go dean.."i say walking away."its sam!"dean yells.i stop and turn around."what the hell is it now!?"i ask throwing my bag down.he walks over to the table and sits down."luci has sammy you know that!but we found away to get rid of him!"dean says."ya that ring thing but how are we gonna get him back in the cage if hes in sam?"i ask.dean looks at me and tilts his head."no!we are not putting sam into the cage!!"i yell."he said he'll do it and we have to get rid of Lucifer."he says.i nod."fine..were are thay?" I ask."hes meeting us at the cemetery.."dean says.i grab my gun and knife and we head to the impala.3 hours later,im laying on the ground by the impala.i can feel my heartbeat in my head.i have blood slowly running down my face.i just watched Lucifer snap and kill cas.bobby lying on the ground dead...dean unconscious."d-dad push thru it..."i say.i see his eyes change from dark to brown.he backs up and falls into the hole in the ground.i see dean open his eyes.i grab his hand as the hole closes.right as my eyes shut i hand touches my forhead and im back.i feel fine."cas?"i say.he nods and smiles.he touches dean then bobby and we all get up.i hug dean and he hugs me back."what are we gonna do now?"i ask."i promised him that i would take you and we would live an apple pie life so thats what were gonna do..."he says shaky.i cry into his chest.