one last time

this story has a mention of suicide and death. and if you or a loved one are feeling unloved, or unwelcome, please get someone to help you. don't wait. you'll wait too long. and please, f this triggers you, please I beg of you to not read. id hate to hurt any of you lovelies. i love you all! stay safe and healthy! :)

 i love you all! stay safe and healthy! :)

1949

his hand's guide my hand's up to his shoulders. the air was humid and the music was slow, my hand's ice cold and somehow his presence warms me from every inch of my body. the loud chattering from guests sounds like nonsense. his hands go down to my waist and he held me as he stared into my eyes, as if he were to look away, death would be sprung upon him. our eyes don't break the trance. i feel my hair swaying side to side with the soft movements we are making to the music. 

no words were spoken between us. only the soft whispers that escape his mouth, some of them i never understood, but they seemed more of words that he spoke to himself. my dress feeling weightless against my tights that aline my legs. i see the tears start welling up in his eyes. his glossy eyes trigger mine to do the same. 

i remove my hand from his clothed body and draw my hand closer to his face. his eyes shut closed as my thumb makes a soft stroke over his pink-tinted cheeks, whipping away the warm liquid that came from his golden brown eyes. 

"its time for me to go, my darling" he spoke to me in a soft whisper, i shut my eyes tight and put my head against his chest. his arms wrap around my waist pulling my body closer to his. 

"i need more time," i say with a shaky voice

"don't cry, my love. it's going to be okay. take care of yourself" he said as i started to hear the gunshots from the echoing of the ballroom. sudden screams were attacking my ears and everything became blurry. i stare up at finn seeing his weak smile through his tears. i push my lips against his. 

a jolt was felt from his body. and i open my eyes to see the blood coming from his white shirt that was under the black blazer.

"i love you" he whispers. and i feel his body go limp in my hold. my shaky hands lead him on the floor. his eyes slowly shut as my eyes never depart from his. neither do my hands. 

my eyes open slowly, feeling the tears a sweat that drops off my body. i pull my hands towards my mouth and cover the noises that are trying to escape. my eyes squeeze shut. i pull the covers off my body and i sit up. my nightgown falls down my legs. the walls become more blurry and i pull on white slip on's and walk down my staircase. the sobs escape my mouth some more.

i walk out my door and shut it behind me. the dark sky was still awake. there wasn't a single soul out. i walk down the road. the sobs still making their way out of my mouth once again. thinking about the reason i lived. 

"may you make a promise to me to satisfy me?" his voice spoke

"of course, love" i smile up at him

"no matter what happens to me, promise me that you will stay living a happy and healthy life?" he says holding my hands.

"oh course, finn. why do you say this?"

"no reason, my darling," he says with a weak smile

as i come to a halt, i look down at the cement block in the ground. grass pocking out of both sides. 

"hello finn, its y/n again. i know i'm here quite often and never in the way you enjoy. i just needed to come to see you one last time. i know, you asked me to not do this, finn. but i can't keep living this way. every night i get to see you, get to talk to you once again, but after those few minutes, i see your fallen face. the promise i made has been held onto for too long. i need to see you. i need you to hold me once again. i'm sorry."

R.I.P. 

y/n l/n 

1931-1949

SUMMARY:

if you didn't understand the plot, read this.

so a few years back, the two teens, finn and y/n were in a relationship. when finn knew that he was going to be killed soon, so he made a promise that y/n stayed alive because he couldn't bare to be the reason she harms herself. every night, finn visits her, but since that wouldn't be a fair trade with the devil, she has to see him and communicate with him through the last time they saw each other, which was his death. they spend their time dancing to their music. just spending time with each other in the moment. until she can't handle it anymore. and breaks his promise.