Setosolace ~ Chapter 2

A/N: This is Ja, i'm soooo tired /_\ it's 2am and i've had barely any sugar, aw lawd. plus im on my crappy computer with my crappy keyboard. so Lizzie will have to edit this chapter A LOT. (dont worry Lizzie, the rest of this chapter isnt as terribly written as the authors note)

POV: Seto

"Thank you so much for this, Brice," I said, removing my ski mask.

"Of course," He said with a smile. Damn, he was a really happy person. He was constantly grinning and chirping about things on our way to his home.

He turned to face me, and that's when I felt something I had never felt before;

Love.

"Wait, what?" I thought, shaking my head rapidly as if the feeling would escape my mind, pouring out of my ears. "No, no, no, that's a terrible idea. He isn't a sorcerer, and I'm not a mortal. We could never be together, no, no, no..."

POV: Brice

I looked at the sorcerer for a moment; he seemed stressed. "Are you okay?" I asked, walking towards him.

He pressed his fingers to his temple. "Yeah, I'm fine," He said, but he didn't sound fine at all.

I rested my hand against his fingers and he slowly released some of his tension. A little spot on his neck began to glow a neon green. Weird.

His eyes began to droop. "Well, someone's tired," I chuckled. "You should probably get some sleep. I have a guest bedroom, two doors down the left hall."

He nodded and walked towards the door. "Goodnight, Brice," He called.

"Goodnight."

-Time skip of tiredness until they wake up, lucky Seto gets to sleep... zzz.. WHAT?! Oh, right, the ch-chapter... okay, time ski- zzzzzz...-

Seto woke up after a few hours of sleeping in the guest room. The door creaked open and he dragged his feet into the living room, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He was so cute, I wanted to fall off the couch and squirm like a fangirl.

"Good 'morning'," I said, "Or should I say evening?"

"What time is it?" He said groggily, brushing a strand of light brown hair out of his face.

"7:30, pm," I said, walking over to him.

"Oh, crap, I really slept in, didn't I?"

I laughed. "Yes, you sure did."

I already knew then that I was in love with the boy; That I loved everything about him.

I even loved those glowing marks of a sorcerer.

I even loved all the things about him that screamed to kill him.

...I loved the boy that I legally had to kill.

-Time skip two weeks.-

"Seto?"

"Yeah, Brice?"

"I love you."

The boy stared at me for a moment, his blue (They're not blue, they're brown, but let's pretend they are for the sake of FF) eyes piercing straight into my soul. "What do you mean by that...?" He asked.

"I mean I'm in love with you," I said.

"I love you too."

(Fixed my name,Ja) Lizzie, I have a plan for the next chapter, dont write it XD

Water Drop Queen, over and ooouuuzzzzzz... ZzzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzz...

Chapter:edited