Chapter 2: Pleasure and Possession

Kit's POV

"Stop me." Ming said harshly.

Kit didn't immediately understand what Ming meant but when he stopped his own headlong dash towards his own gratification, he realized Ming was trying desperately to hold on to his control. Kit knew he'd put the other man to the test. Not once had Ming complained or insisted or even tried to convince him that he should do this. But it looked like whatever capacity he had to hold back was finally at an end.

"Kit...if you want me to stop...you have to go now."

Go? Not just 'say something'. Not just 'move away'. He'd have to 'go'. Did Ming think of himself as some kind of monster unable to take being in the same space as the object if his desire? With him? Or was his fear for Kit rather than for himself?

For a second Kit thought of making fun of Ming. But when he reached out to touch the other man's cheek his palm never connected. Instead his wrist was held in a tight, firm yet painless grip. His attempt to use his other hand met with the same result.

"You are playing with fire." Ming growled and the frisson of fear that passed through Kit also sent blood rushing south so he whimpered but it was more with unexpected pleasure than expected terror.

"Nnnnggg....fuck...you are too much." Ming cried before he lifted Kit off the ground and tossed him on the bed before following and pinning him to the mattress with his weight. "There's no escaping me now."

The threat was real. Kit didn't think anything he said now would deter Ming from his intent. But he didn't want him to stop. He'd been scared at first. This wasn't something he had ever done before and there was no way of knowing what to expect. But he'd watched the other two couples in his circle and something had shifted the minute they had sex.

With Phana and Wayo it had felt like a deep sigh of relief. Like they could all breathe a little easier around them. Their sexual tension and the way they were overwhelmingly into each other leaving very little room for anything else.

Meanwhile with Forth and Beam it had been more like a flash of lightening on a dark night. For a split second their landscape had been so brightly illuminated that they had noticed things they could not see before. Everything about them now screamed with the need to keep that sense of illumination alive. There was no point in walking around blind when the source of your light was right beside you.

What Kit would never admit was that he was envious of them. Phana and Wayo had worked hard...deliberately seeking each other and finding common ground. Forth and Beam had stumbled on each other by chance. But their union was no less alight for their unconventional start.

Kit was afraid Ming would always be too considerate. But with the way his fear skittered around inside him, he knew he would never be able to make the first move. So he waited. Hoping.

Was I giving him too many mixed signals? Is he so confused about what I want that he doesn't realize that I already allow him anything he wants even when I protest? Does he know I would do anything for him? Kit was afraid that the answer to all those questions was, "No!" So even though his nervousness was making him feel tense and jittery, he relaxed into Ming's hold.

"I don't want to escape..." He whispered with a small smile.

Ming's POV

Every time he moved Kit gasped. The pain had long since been replaced by pleasure. Ming's movements were still slow. He wanted this to go on forever. Barring that, it was going to be an experience so deeply embedded in their minds, neither of them would ever forget it.