☆ Side Story: Wedding ☆

Yo. It's the author speaking! Since I'm taking FOREVER to updatemight as well give you lovely ppl something to read
Please enjoy this side story !!!
(I'll try not to put many spoilers ^^; )
[NOTEDITED]

"Haru, we have an invitation in the mail from your cousin."

I walk into the bathroom where Haru is and open the envelope. The card inside reads:
we invite you to shin's and maki's weds in
It will be held at our beach house @ 12:45 pm
Please call us @ (xxx)xxx-xxxx if you have any questions or if you are attending or not.

I showed the card to Haru knowing he might wet it. I found two other letters in the envelope. One says 'To: Haru' and the other says 'To: Akira'. I took mine and unfolded it.
Dear Akira,
I would like you to be one of my bridesmaid. Please consider it!
From, Maki-chan
P.s. You can bring two other people along with you!!!

I sighed. I don't really know if I could be a bridesmaid. Although, I was glad she remembered me. Considering, we only met on holidays. I handed Harus his letter after he dried off. He quickly opened it and scanned the paper with his eyes.

"We should go." He says nonchalantly looking up from the paper. I nodded.

"What does the paper say?" I asked reaching out for it. He brings it behind his back and looks away with a slight blush forming on his face.

"Nothing." He walks to the kitchen with only his swim suit on again and starts cooking mackerel.

I stare at him with confusion.

* * *

The day before the wedding, I ask You if she wanted to go with me. She shook her head saying she had plans. I then asked Makoto and Nagisa.

"I have to study at Rei-chan's place. Sorry Aki-chan!"

"Sorry Akira-chan, I have to baby sit my siblings tomorrow."

I sighed. I guess I won't bring anybody...

"Akira-chaaaan!!!" I heard my name from a distance. I turn around to see an excited Gou running towards me. She stopped right in front of me panting. She then looked up pumping her fist.

"I can go with you! My plans got cancelled." She says happily. I nodded.

"You can bring one other person if you want, Kou." She smiled and smirked.

"I know exactly who to bring."

I explain the weddings theme and information to her as she listened carefully.

"Wear anything that is either light blue or pink." She nods and smiles. After a while, we part ways. We couldn't go shopping for our dresses since she had loads of homework to do. I walked home noticing a mail man getting ready to knock on our door with a box under his arm.

"Good afternoon..." I greeted him. He handed me the box and walked back down the stairs looking a bit exhausted. I watched him for a second then slid the door open entering the house.

I opened the box carefully and noticed a light blue dress sitting in it with a small card laying on top of it.
Here is your bridesmaid dress!
Hope you like it!
-Maki