Legends of Tomorrow X Arrow

This is part two about episode 5x07 with Nora and Ray's wedding. Damien didn't die. After Crisis Quentin Lance didn't come back and Ray and Nora decided to go live in Starling City. Enjoy :)

Starling City 2025
"Are you ready to go?" Ava asked. Sara nodded and smiled. But that was not how she felt. But she also knew that she needed to push her feelings aside. They had to attend a birthday party.

"Hey! Congrats!" Sara said and hugged Ray. The team hadn't seen them in a couple of months, but they finally had a reason to see each other again. "I'm so glad you're here" Ray said. He was happy.

''Hi there little one'' Ava smiled as she high fived Mason. He laughed. He was always so happy. It was his second birthday.

The day was very nice. They ate cake, gave Mason his presents and catched up. They really needed to see each other more often. ''When are we going to eat?'' Mick asked. Even though he had had 7 beers, he was still Mick. Even when he tried to be friendly. ''It's a kid's birthdayparty. Act like a grown-up'' Ava said. ''Fine'' he grunted. ''Yes, I have cooked dinner and yes we can eat'' Nora announched. Everyone seemed to like that. ''If you would like to join us at the dinning table'' Ray said and invited the Legends to their kitchen. ''It smells good here'' Charlie said. Then the doorbell rang. ''He made it'' Nora mumbled and went to the door.

Everyone was sitting while Ray put dinner on the table. And at that moment Nora walked in. With her father. Damien Darhk. Suddenly there was an awkward silence. ''Don't all speak at once'' he laughed. He broke the tension and it was time for dinner.

Damien got all the attention. He was telling this story about one of his adventures and everyone was holding their breath. Except for Sara. She didn't listen. She held her knife and tried her best only to cut her meat with it. ''Can you please pass me the fries, Sara'' Damien suddenly said. He looked her way. She looked up. Everyone else looked at Sara and held their breath again. Sara didn't put her knife down and looked at Damien. He was looking serious, but happy in some way. His mood didn't change, even after Sara stared at him like she wanted to kill him so badly. Nora tried to starta conversation with her father and distracting them from each other, but she failed. ''Okay...'' Ava smiled awkward, grabbing Sara's knife and then put it on the table. ''Can I talk to you for a second'' she said and pulled Sara with her to the other side of the room.

''Cut it out. We're on a kid's birthday party'' Ava said. Sara didn't respond. ''Oh, come on! This is ridiculous, he said he regretted it so many times. You need to-'' Ava said, but Sara interrupted her. ''Ridiculous?''

''Sara, you know I didn't mean it like that!'' Ava said little too loud. Everyone at the dinner table looked up. Sara turned around and walked away. After a sigh Ava followed her, but Sara was gone. She had disappeared.

The party was kinda ruined. Even though Mason had barely noticed, the others knew they could better all go back to the ship. ''Thank you for the presents'' Nora smiled as she walked the Legends to the door. ''Yeah, sorry it ended not so well'' Ava apoloziged. ''She probably went back to the ship. If she comes back here we'll let you know'' Ray said, hugging Nate goodbye. ''Thanks man, I'm gonna miss you'' Nate responded. ''Bye little one'' Charlie smiled as she hugged Mason. Mason loved Charlie. He always laughed around her.

''Sara?'' Nate yelled. There was no answer. ''She's not here'' Charlie shrugged her shoulders. ''She's still in Starling City?'' Ava asked worried. ''Yeah, well, maybe you shouldn't have been so rude to her'' John said as he put a cigarette in his mouth. ''I-I didn't mean it like that'' Ava sighed.

They had waited two days. But Sara wasn't back yet and every second they got more worried about her. ''Look, I'm going back to Ray. We need to search for her'' Ava said. ''I agree'' Nate said. ''Don't you see, she wants to be alone, or she would be back by now'' Charlie said as she was drinking a bottle of whiskey. ''Or she got attacked by something. Or she was mugged. Or she fell in the river, drunk'' Ava said. ''Sara is an assassin, she can take care of herself'' Charlie said. ''She WAS an assassin, and I'm still worried'' Ava said and walked away. Nate, Behrad, Zari and Constantine followed her and eventually Charlie too.