Just Another Day At School

Normal POV

"I told you not to cause anymore trouble to the school Sasuke!" yelled Sakura with her arms crossed.

"I didn't cause any trouble at all" Sasuke said cooly as he stared into Sakura's eyes.

"First, you broke the hearts of female students who confessed their love to you. Then, you nearly hammered four male students who were vandalising the gym. Next, you kicked the desk of a student and left him flying all because of a simple statement!"

"That's their problem. Not mine." shrugged Sasuke as he moved closer to Sakura.

"You do understand this will destory the school image if your acts spread outside."

"This was done only in self-defense" said Sasuke as he touched the chin of Sakura.

"E....explain yourself" said Sakura as she blushed and turned her head away.

"It's all to protect you, so that no one will touch you. Except me." whispered Sasuke into her ears.

There was a moment of pause. Sakura's face turned redder and then,

"T-there's something wrong with you today! You should go home early" blurted Sakura as she pushed Sasuke away and hurriedly returned to her desk. At that time, there was no one at the staff room except for those two.

"It's just you." said Sasuke softly as he went back to his desk and continued doing his work.

On the other hand, Naruto stood frozen at the door. Realizing at what he had just eavesdropped, this was definately an eye opener.

Naruto's POV

Whoa, maybe I shouldn't have heard that, I thought to myself. I took a step back and looked around. The hallway was empty as school was already over. I took a deep breath and opened the door, pretending I heard nothing between those two.

"Hey guys! You haven't gone home yet?" I said cheerfully, in order to brighten the mood.

No response.

I looked at the two of them, they ignored me. But, I guess that was understandable as I head towards my desk and grab my belongings needed. It's time to go home.

"Bye Sakura! Bye Sasuke! See you guys tommorow!" I said as I head towards the door. There was still no response bu I could see a small wave from Sakura at the corner of my eye. I smiled "At least, one of them responded." And with that, my first day at school ended. It was rather tough but I think I can continue this in the long run.

The following weeks were rough. Orientations for clubs were held, staff meetings were scheduled and there were preparations for seniors as it was no time for play anymore. Things were busy and I didn't find time to communicate with any of my co-workers. I do meet them at the hallway sometimes but all we do is a quick bow as we rush to class.

Shikamaru's POV

I sighed as I looked at the time. 11:45am. I stared at the open history textbooks laying at my desk. I looked around and saw Naruto resting at his desk. Must be tough being a newbie. I checked my smartphone and smiled upon the text I recieved.

"Where are we meeting today?"

"Just stay there, I'll pick you up"

"You better not be late >:3"

"Don't worry, I won't =_="

I kept my phone and got up. "Oi, Shikamaru" said Kiba as he headed towards me, holding a pile of papers. "Here's the stuff regarding the official meeting this weekend" as he gave me one of the papers he was holding. "Oh, and pass this to Naruto as well. I don't want to be a meanie and wake him up." laughed Kiba softly as he handed me another paper and left.