I'm Back!

The evening sun has risen and sky turned orange. It is now 6pm and it's time for the school to close. One by one, the teachers appear at Ichiraku. Slowly, the tables fill up and it was like Ichiraku was all for them that day.

"Who hasn't arrived yet?" asked Naruto as he checked the number of people at the shop.

"Shikamaru said he's bringing his girlfriend along~" said Chouji

"Haha! I still can't believe that lazy guy got a girl!" laughed Kiba.

"Rock Lee said he'll be late. He's doing his usual gym routine again" said Tenten as she took a sip from her tea.

Everyone already started eating and didnt wait for everyone to arrive. The teachers were all seated with their partners. Naruto and Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke, Sai and Ino and Neji and Tenten. The rest sat in a corner allowing the couples more space for themselves.

"Oi, you should be grateful to we single men!" said Kiba as he drank his beer.

"That's right! Can't you guys pity us?!" said Chouji with his mouth stuffed with ramen.

"L-let's not say anything guys.." whispered Naruto to the others.

The others giggled at the situation. Suddenly, the door opened and all the men cheered. Shikamaru arrived with his girlfriend, Temari. They felt embarassed at such an inviting welcome.

"Shikamaru! Your girlfriend ain't that bad haha!" laughed Kiba as he lifted his beer.

"Shut up." mumbled Shikamaru as he sat at a corner with Temari.

"Your friends are so lively..."whispered Temari. It was a different enviroment than the teachers at Suna High. It felt like a carefree and happy group unlike the Suna teachers who were very dull and serious.

"Well, that's Konoha High for you" chuckled Shikamaru as he called the waitress to order his food.

FInally, Rock Lee arrived. He came with his usual green jumpsuit and a towel hung around his neck. His sweat was still clearly visible.

"I'm sorry for being late!" shouted Lee as he bowed. He was always considered as a very polite and kind teacher at school but when he turns angry, it's a different story.

"Stop apologizing and grab a drink Lee!" laughed Naruto as he lifted his beer up as well.

"Cheers!" Everyone lifted their mugs up and happily drank. Everyone has officially arrived and are enjoying their night. Laughter filled up the blue sky at Ichiraku. Eventually, almost half of the crew turned drunk after a couple of drinks. The most crippled person was Lee who dropped to the floor after taking one sip. Neji and Tenten offered to bring him home first so they left early.

~X~

Naruto's POV

I woke up to the sound of the buzzing fan as the breeze touched my face. I felt really dizzy so I couldn't get up. I think I must've gotten really drunk after that night. Suddenly, I felt something soft of my hand, it was very delicate. I turned my head around and saw Hinata sleeping beside me. I quickly moved away from my bed as I froze, staring at her. She is dressed, that's a relief but what is she doing in my house? I could feel heat burning my cheeks as I looked at my hand. I couldn't believe I just slept with her. I know she's my girlfriend but-but this level of intimacy is....

Then, I could hear a faint yawn from Hinata as her body started to move. Her violet eyes stared at me as a smile was planted onto her face. "G-good morning Hinata-chan.." I said as I moved towards my bed and touched her head. "Good morning Naruto-kun" whispered Hinata. I smiled as I caressed her silky black hair. "Say, how did you ended up sleeping with me?" I whispered as I smiled. I could easily see Hinata's blushes turning redder and redder.

"You were too drunk yesterday night so...Sakura asked me to take you home. But because you were drunk, you didn't let go of me so....that kinda ended up to where we are now..." said Hinata softly as she looked away.

I chuckled. I think even if I wasn't drunk, I won't let her go because after this, I won't see her again. Until, another month. Luckily, it was a Saturday today so work wasn't a problem for Hinata. We ended up having breakfast at a nearby cafe and I walked her back home. Luckily, her parents weren't around so I didn't have to hear a handful of complaints from them. Before she went in, I pulled her hand and stole a kiss from her.

"I'll meet you again in a few weeks at school" I whispered.

"Don't cause another incident again, ok?" said Hinata as she touched my cheek.

"Definately!" I said as I smiled.

~X~

Normal POV

Another month has passed and Naruto and Neji's suspension is over. That morning created mixed feelings for the students. They were happy that their fun, loving teacher was back but at the same time, the strict and scary teacher returned as well.

"Welcome back Naruto-sensei!" yelled a student with joy.

"Did you see the news? Did you? DID YOU?!" shouted another.

"Haha, you brats. You really had to do all that huh?" laughed Naruto as he looked at the faces of his students that he missed.

"Naruto-sensei, your replacement was so boring. I just slept all the way" complained another.

"OH? Who asked you to sleep during class huh? I'm giving all of you a test today!" laughed Naruto as he hears the groans of his students.

"I'm back you brats" mumbled Naruto as he smiled.

Ever since the two teachers returned, school days have returned to normal. Each day was a usual routine, students would stalk teacher couples who later be chased after, teachers meet each other in the hallway and after school, there would always be a gathering at the staff room. Days like these were treasured memories for Naruto, he wanted it to stay like this forever. But forever may never come true.

~X~

It is now the middle of the month, Naruto has been a teacher at Konoha High for 6 months now. However, he noticed something strange about his friend, Sasuke. Although he usually doesn't show much emotions but he could see a slight change. He looked more frustrated and annoyed than usual. His face looked darker than before. Naruto became concerned.

One day during evening, Naruto heard voices from outside. He looked out of the staff room window and saw two men standing there. One of them was Sasuke but the other, was someone he haven't seen before. It seems that Sasuke was offered a letter from the man as he left. He observed Sasuke reading the letter and suddenly he crushed the it.

"What's wrong with him" mumbled Naruto. Suddenly, he saw Sasuke staring at him from afar. He thought it was an illusion but for a moment, Sasuke's eyes looked red. His eyes looked like the eyes of a murderer.