Going to Camp part 2

The young royals always had to follow the golden rule: 'If it isn't dramatic enough for a god, it isn't dramatic enough for you.' So the kids had to come up with a way to go into Camp with a bang.

They've discussed carriages, teleporting, everything. Until Percy finally came up with an idea.

When it was time to go to Camp, Thalia and Jason got in their chariot made of lightning and clouds. Tempest and another wind spirit was pulling it.

Pearl and Percy got into their water chariot, made completely out of water. Blackjack and Greystone we're pulling it.

Hazel and Nico got into their shadow chariot, embedded with jewels. Mrs. O'Leary was pulling.

Piper and Jasper got into a pale pink chariot. Their doves, magically enlarged, were pulling it.

Leo and Carmen got into a chariot made from fire. A bronze dragon named Festus was pulling it.

Katie and Don got into a chariot made of woven vines. Two pigs were pulling it.

Lana and Chris got into a golden winged chariot. Nothing was pulling it.

Will and Soleil's chariot was made of pure light. Two dolphins were pulling it.

Annabeth and Colin got into a chariot made of silver. It was engraved with quotes from books.

Frank and Clarisse has a deep red chariot. Two boars were pulling it.

Lara and Caster had a wine red chariot. It was being pulled by two leopards.

Time Skip

Outside of Camp, lightning flashed. Out of the lightning came a cloudy chariot, followed by ten others.

The heirs stepped out of the chariots, as regal as the campers remembered. Everyone was shown around Camp.

The heirs were the best at everything. Probably due to the fact that the gods raised them.

Time Skip

When the last day of July came, the heirs got back in their chariots, and flew back to Olympus.