Day Two

Percy's POV

Wow. We partied all night with the campers. Apparently gods don't need sleep, because I'm not at all tired.

"I officially open the Council meeting." Annabeth said.

"What are we doing today?" I asked her.

"We need to start our rulership. We need to help the campers set up, tour around on the ground, make sure our domains are in order, and I need new books." She replied.

"You do realize that you can just snap your fingers, right?" Colin asked.

"I know, but I love book stores."

"Anyways, I saw a little girl, and I want to try blessing her." Thalia said.

A couple of people agreed.

"Okay go to your stuff. Meeting adjourned." Annabeth concluded.

I went to my palace. I saw a boy yesterday. He looked like someone who appreciates the sea. I quickly flash to the beach. Sure enough, a little boy is playing near the water. A woman rushes over to him.

"Jeremy, you can't keep running away from the children's shelter!" She scolds. So he's an orphan. I discreetly blessed him.

"Hi Tallulah!" He greets another girl.

"Hi Jeremy!" She replies.

I see Pearl signalling at me. She's pointing at the girl. Oh, she's going to bless her. I walk over to her.

"Well, they're six now. I think we should watch them. Make sure they're being treated right. When the monsters start coming, we alert the satyrs." She decides. I nod in agreement. We decide to go back to Olympus.

When we get back, only Katie, Don, Jason, and Thalia are missing.

When they flash in five minutes later, Annabeth starts up again.

"So who found kids to bless?"

Most people raise their hands.

"What are their names and ages?" Piper asks.

"I found a boy named Jeremy. He's six." I say.

"A  six year old girl named Tallulah." Pearl says.

"An eight year old girl named Serena." Jason says.

"A ten year old boy named Cohen." Jasper says.

"A four year old girl named Ezlyn." Nico says.

"A boy named Nathen. He's eleven." Hazel says.

"A girl named Hermione. She's a witch in Britain, but she doesn't know it. I think she's ten." Annabeth said.

"That's funny. I found a boy named Neville. He's a wizard. Same age." Don said.

"I found a boy named Draco. He's the same. Age and wizardry." Lana said.

"A girl named Luna. Same situation, but she's nine." Colin said.

"A nine year old girl named Ginerva. She comes from a family of wizards too." Piper says.

"A girl named Freya. I think she's twelve. She might be a demigod, but I blessed her anyways." Calypso says.

"A four year old girl named Cassidy." Katie said.

"Is that it?" Annabeth asks. Nods are given. "We need to get the nine, ten, eleven, and twelve year olds to camp immediately."

She sent a list to Grover, the satyr who found Pan. He's one of my best friends.

The list has Hermione, Draco, Luna, Ginny, Neville, Luna, Freya, Nathen, and Cohen on it.

"Hecate gave me the backstory on the witches and wizards." Hazel starts. "The Wizarding world is her pet world. They have communities all over the world, but the biggest one is in Britain. They go to a school called Hogwarts in Scotland." Everyone started laughing at the name Hogwarts.

"So we need to get them here soon so they can train before they go to school?" I ask her.

"Yes. When they do go to school, I'm going to issue a quest. Hecate said that there's a boy named Harry Potter. He defeated an evil wizard named  Lord Voldemort-" we started laughing again.

"MAY I PRESENT LORD MOLDY SHORTS! LORD OF DIRTY LAUNDRY!" Thalia proclaimed. We started laughing even harder.

Hazel, still giggling, continued "So he defeated him as a baby. He's going to need protection. I think we should send them both to school and on a quest." We all agreed, most of us still trying to conceal our laughter.

"Well, we need to go to camp! Chiron and Reyna need to know about this." Annabeth said.

"We could just use the communication bracelets." I suggest.

"But camp is more fun. Besides, Reyna asked if we could add a bouncy castle for the younger campers." Pearl said.

"Off to camp then!" Katie announced.

We flashed in.

"Hey Chiron! Reyna! Can you call a meeting with your Centurions or head campers or whatever you happen to be doing please?" Piper calls.

We all gather on the island.

"Hey guys. Please don't bow. Anyways, we have news regarding new campers." Annabeth started.

"Oh, we were just about to call you about our arrangements. We can discuss that after if you want." Reyna cuts in.

"Sure. So we are keeping the demigod population alive. The other council taught us a way to bless kids we choose. So, we took a liking to five kids in particular. They're all witches and wizards as well as demigods, so they'll probably only be here fo a couple of years, and then only summers." Annabeth continues.

"So Hecate has this wizarding world as her pet world, and one baby defeated Lord Moldy Shorts, lord of the dirty laundry." Thalia laughed. Everyone else in the room started laughing again. Including the demigods and centaur.

"So yeah, bang! Lord Moldy Warts is dead and boom! The school of Pig Acne is a thing, and witches and wizards go there when they turn eleven." Leo adds. Everyone is either doubled over in laughter, or rolling around on the floor.

"Anyways, we're going to have the five demiwizards go to pigfarts to protect Harry Potter." Frank says, trying and failing to regain his composure.

"We gave Grover the list of kids who are nine, ten, eleven, and twelve." I said, grinning at Grover.

"So, you wanted to talk about the set up, Reyna?" Annabeth asked.

"Yeah, so Chiron and I are the heads of camp, and gathered here we have the head campers. One from each cabin. The cabins chose who represents them, and these guys are them. We also have junior councillors, chosen by the head camper. They're chosen in case a head can't make it, due to a quest or injury. Oh, and the younger campers requested a bouncy castle."

"Done!" Thalia said, snapping her fingers. "I hope it worked! Tell me if you need it changed or you absolutely despise it!" She grinned.

We concluded the meeting, and went back to the Olympian meeting hall.