Training and the Quest

Luna's POV

Wow. Camp is awesome! I'm going to love it here!

I woke up this morning to Hermione yelling at me. She seems to have very limited patience. I opened my closet to get dressed. It's mainly grey shirts that say 'Camp Olympia' with a Pegasus and a laurel reef underneath. The other clothes are my style: purple shirts and ripped jeans. I pulled on a Camp shirt and some jean shorts. I tied my long hair back into a ponytail. I finally walked out to see Hermione.

"Finally! That took forever!" She exclaimed. "It's time for breakfast. We start camp activities today!" She squealed with a skip.

"Woah girl! Let's go to breakie!"

I had some pancakes for breakfast. I sat next to Hermione, who was shovelling food back super fast. Extremely random guess: she's excited to start training.

I had sword fighting first. I use an imperial gold long, slender sword. I have lessons with some Hermes kids, a Nike girl, Draco and Neville. Hermione and Ginny use daggers, so they don't take our class.

Percy's our instructor. He's the best sword fighter in three hundred years, so I'm excited.

"Okay, so we're going to work on a disarming manoeuvre. It looks like this." He demonstrated, and then told us to get into pairs. I let Draco and Neville go together. I worked with the Nike girl. Her name is Lisa. She seems nice. Percy walked around correcting everyone's grip and joking around. He's a pretty funny guy.

After the lesson, he pulled Draco, Neville, and I over.

"You three are supposed to meet Lady Hecate in your training room now. Ginny and Hermione will be there too."

We hurried off.

"Hello children. As you know, you are going to Hogwarts in a year, or for Luna and Ginny, two. I'm going to help teach you some basic spells and potions, as well as give you background information on my pet world."

She started talking about Lord Voldemort, who the gods called Lord Moldy Shorts, Lord of dirty laundry. I must say, the wizards have some weird names.

When she was done, she taught us some spells such as Wingardium Leviosa, Lumos, Nox, Reparo, and more. She left us with a couple of books. And by a couple, I mean a whole library of at least a hundred books in our hangout.

We spent the rest of the day training. When I went to take a break in my cabin, I saw a note on the pillow.

Hey Luna! Colin here. Could u come down to the meeting hall after dinner at some point? Pretty please. We have a job for u and ur friends.
Thx! Colin has left da building!

Yeesh. I hate when people use slang.

After dinner, I joined the other four at the portal. Hermione had told Reyna and Chiron where we would be. She also took along the gift Annabeth had given her: a baseball cap that turns you invisible. She demonstrated as we waited for Ginny.

"Hey guys! Are we just waiting for Hermione?" Ginny asked.

"Nope! I'm here! Annabeth gave me this!"

"That's so cool!"

"C'mon you guys. Let's go!" Draco cheered.

When we got to the meeting place, all of the gods were there. Lady Hecate was as well.

"Hey guys! We've got a quest for ya. So you know how your going to the school of pig acne, right?" Pearl asked. We nodded. "Hecate here wants you guys to protect what's his name? Harvey or something like that. Yeah. When you go to Pigfarts you need to protect the boy who defeated Lord of the dirty laundromat. Think you can do that?"

We nodded again.

"So can you guys train until you go to Hogwarts, and then protect Harry?" Jason asked.

"You're a real idiot. Pearl just asked them that Jason!" Piper reprimanded him.

"Now, you guys go to bed and rest up for tomorrow. I hear you're playing capture the flag!" Zoë said.

We said goodbye, and left.

I'm going to make a sequel about the demiwizards at Hogwarts. Until then, I say goodbye.