Thirty One.

Abuja, Nigeria.
***

Everything was set, so Ameena wore on top of her amazing dress an Abaya and went ahead to meet him at the office. "Meena don't you think he'll notice? Because of the makeup you're wearing?" Safiyya asked a double question. "No, there's no problem" She said and finally went ahead. In a few, she parked in their lot and went ahead.

Everyone greeted and she could still feel people's eyes stock on her. She took the elevator and went ahead, luckily he was seated at the office. He was surprised and the fact that she looked breathtaking made him jolt up. "Hey baby, to what do i owe this surprise?" He said giving her a light hug.

"Happy birthday my love" She whispered to his right ear. He leaned in for a kiss but she stopped him. "It's glossy baby, not matte" "I still want 'em" He pouted. "I'm taking you out now, let's go, and about the kiss, maybe after" She said turning around but he grabbed her in swift action.

Before she could say a word he landed an amazing kiss on her lips. She looked up at his lips and they were perfectly pink, and glossing. "There, you have all of my lipstick on your lips" She chuckled.

"Take it off then" She smirked. "You got it there yourself, you take it off yourself, you've got tissue right?" He raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?" "Uhm hmm" She smiled, her beautiful smile. "If you're not taking it off then we better get going, and by the way, i know i look cute" He smirked. They walked out hand in hand to the car. "We're going home? I thought you said..."

"Yeah, i changed my mind" She cut him. She parked and turned to him. "Baby get that thing off your lips"She said but he shook his head. "Only if you'll take it off" He smiled. "I am not" She said walking out of the car. Music hit him the moment he stepped out of the car and thats when he realized it all. "You seriously thre..." what he saw made him shut it. She took off her kimono.

"Oh my!" He started, walking to her. "We've wasted a whole lot of time, were not doing that again" She walked off but he met up. Snaking his hands around her. "Let's at least walk in as a couple" "Happy birthday!" They all exclaimed. Hameed could believe his eyes, there were alot of people, he thought it would just be a little family party but no, some of his colleagues were there too" They were all wishing him happily but his attention was on Meena and when he got the slightest chance, everyone's turned to the lifetime video he's sure ummi made, he turned to her.

"What got into you Meena? Why would you wear something like this to a huge party?" He started. "We're less than 30 baby" She answered. "You have no idea how i feel when a single person checks you out and now 30 are, go get your kimono" He said but she stood there surprised.

"Baby, what's wrong with my dress, it's not even tight" She pouted. "And now look how's he's all grown" Ummi laughed, they were done watching the lifetime story. Safiyya out of no where came starring Meena in her selfie and before she knows it, everyone has moved out to the pool side and Hameed who left when she was taking selfie was finally back with her Kimono.

"Here" He handed it over "But I don't want to"She pouted. He pinned her to the wall behind her gently caressing her neck. "Someone might come in here baby, after the party, we have all the time in the world" She spoke. "Listen, you don't tell me when i flirt with you, You're mine, all mine, do you understand?" He said and landed on her lips a passionate kiss, as if he was hungry for her. He was not willing to stop and she was also not willing to stop him.

"Oh ni Fati, I'm sorry" Anti Fatee said and turned around. She thought he would stop but she was wrong about it. He bit her lower lip bringing her back from her thought. "Don't you defy me, I'm the only one you're allowed to show off your beauty to" He said handing the kimono to her.