Chapter 1

Season 4 Episode 3

//Alexia Hale POV//

I was heading with Scott and Stiles to the morning lacrosse practice, Stiles was kind of my ride everywhere, so wherever he goes, I usually tend to follow. Scott was going on about how he hasn’t been doing to well lately and he wasn’t sure if he was still going to be captain.

“Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up just like Coach told you to, right?” Stiles questioned as we neared the field. I sighed, I was going to be pretty bored, don’t get me wrong, I’m cool with watching a game of lacrosse but practice and try outs aren’t fun unless I see someone I dislike get hurt.

“Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team, he just told me to show up at tryouts today.” Scott replied, worriedly.

“We’ve got bigger problems to deal with anyway, did you tell Argent yet?” Stiles piped up.

“I texted him but he didn’t get back to me.” Scott admitted. I smiled, trying to picture Argent getting a text like that.

“You told him his sister Kate was back from the dead over a text?” Stiles asked.

“I didn’t have the money to call France.” Scott remarked

“Yeah, you think you have money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen house.” Stiles shot back. I sighed, worrying about my two friends, money isn’t easy to come by.

“Another notice?” Scott continued.

“Yeah, this one said final.” Stiles informed us.

“I beat the both of you, my family vault got robbed.” I said, trying to change the subject.

“Yeah what the hell are we even doing here anyway? We have like 117 million other problems to be worrying about and our spot on the lacrosse team is not one of them.” Stiles objected as we reached the field I was about to leave them to their conversation until Scott spoke,

“It is now.” My head shot up and I looked around for something suspicious as to why their spot on the lacrosse team would become a problem. I spotted a goalie catching every ball that came at him, almost inhumanly. My eyebrows knitted together, and then I looked at the two boys and shrugged my shoulders.

“Go scope it out.” I urged them, before finding a spot on the bleachers.

“Who the hell is that?” Stiles asked curiously.

“Nice Liam. You might just be our first ever freshman captain.” I heard one of the other freshmen complementing ‘Liam’.

“Okay, maybe we should practice a little.” Stiles blurted before running onto the field.

Scott and Stiles were not doing well. They went into the locker rooms to change and get ready for tryouts since they were just practicing before. I decided to listen in to see if Scott and Stiles approached Liam.

“Hey, Liam.” Stiles voice got my attention.

“Wanna explain what that was out there?” Stiles continued.

“What do you mean?” The kid, Liam, asked, slightly confused.

“That little circus act, your little display.” Stiles rambled on.

“What circus act?” Liam was growing more confused. I had a feeling this kid had no idea what Scott and Stiles were talking about, plus he didn’t smell like a werewolf.

“You caught every shot?!” Stiles continued.

“I was in goal…” Liam explained, not understanding the two.