Runoff Elections Part 1

"Lets get this started then." Spoke Ryuko as she pulled the pin on her glove and starts to transform. (Y/n) notices and cracks his neck as his aura flows around him. "Life Fiber Synchronize, Kamui Senketsu!" Shouted Ryuko holding her scissor blade at the ready.

Standing in the arena was (Y/n), Ryuko, and Gamagori. "Shall we get started then." Said (Y/n) as he and Ryuko took a battle stance, but Gamagori didn't move a single muscle. "What's up with you?" Asked Ryuko slightly confused. "Why are you in such a hurry? The fight doesn't start till one o'clock." Stated Gamagori with his arms crossed. 

"Huh?" Said (Y/n) as his aura distinguishes, his posture now in slight hunched forward with his arms dangling. He lifts his arm up which conveniently held a watch. Which read 9:00 Am. "Um, babe it's 9 am." (Y/n) tells Ryuko. "It is? I ain't gonna wait till one! Can't we get this over with!" Shouted an upset Ryuko.

"We are going to stick to the schedule. That is what we call discipline! And this is how this school WORKS!!!" Shouted Gamagori to his challengers. "Only in Honnouji would do this." Sighed (Y/n).

One Anime opening Later Timeskip

(Y/n) is sitting next to Ryuko and Mako as they eat their lunch. (Y/n), having finished his food decided to lay his head on his girlfriends lap. "W-What d-do y-you t-think y-you're  d-doing?" Asked a blushing and stuttering Ryuko. "Just wanted to get a closer look at your nice looking legs." Smiled (Y/n) at a heavily blushing Ryuko. 

Smut warning in bond.

Ryuko quickly looked towards Mako to see her paying no attention to them. Ryuko sighed a breath of relief. As she begins to run her fingers through her boyfriends messy (H/c) hair. Then the unexpected happened which surprised Ryuko. She gasped as she felt something warm and slimy on her private area. 

Ryuko quickly shut her mouth as she gripped onto (Y/n)'s hair tightly. (Y/n) on the other hand was licking his girlfriends vagina. He even went as far as to insert his tongue inside which made Ryuko arch her back. "Why are you doing this now of all times?!?!" Thought Ryuko as she held onto (Y/n)'s hair tightly. Ryuko's hair was covering her eyes as her head was looking up at the sky.

She felt a burning sensation on her face of both pleasure and embarrassment. Ryuko's mouth was open as she was about to release a moan of pleasure. That was till her lips were sealed by (Y/n) kissing her. However the pleasure didn't stop as his fingers were going in and out of her vagina. She turned to look at Mako to see her still eating. "How is she not hearing any of this! G-God t-this f-f-f-feels g-goood~

Ryuko then released her juices on (Y/n)'s fingers as she moaned into the kiss. (Y/n) moved away from her face leaving a string of saliva still keeping them together. He then lifted his hand that is covered in Ryuko's love juices and licked them off. Ryuko blushed and even darker shade of red. Once she was down from her pleasure high Ryuko quickly adopted and angry look.

Before she could shout at (Y/n), he leaned forward to her ear and whispered, "If we win our battle with the Elite Four, we'll continue where we left off~" 

Smut over

"I've see you're in quite the pickle." Said Aikuro as he walked up to the three. Mako turned to Aikuro noticing his presence. "Oh hi Mr. Mikisugi are you going to help me cheer these two for victory?" Asked the innocent Mako. She then quickly stood on one leg and raised her fist to the sky to make her point. "Of course I will after all I am their homeroom teacher more or less." Said Aikuro.

Aikuro quickly sticks a sewing needle into a part of Mako's head and she stops moving. "Well that was a bit uncalled for." Said (Y/n) as he plainly stares at Aikuro. "W-What d-d-did y-you d-do to h-her." Said a still blushing Ryuko. "Whats wrong with you?" Asked a confused Aikuro. "Lady stuff, so you need something?" Asked (Y/n) while his arm wraps around Ryuko.