Memories

Gumball:

He looked at me so calmly, like there wasn't a bother in the world, like time was standing still. He's supposed to be my enemy, or my friend, but I don't know how I feel about it. He can make me happy every time I see him or every time he just looks at me. Every time he smiles, it makes my legs weak. I wish I could hold onto you forever. Wh-whAt am I saying. I'm a bubblegum prince, that could never happen. I have a kingdom to take care of. I can still dream though, right? I don't think he feels the same anyways.

Marshall:
I just wish I could hold him tightly and kiss him. He looks so innocent and sweet, why can't I just ruin that. I want to make him mine, but he's a prince and I'm just a vampire king. Vampires and bubblegum princes don't mix together, but what if they could. Please, just touch me. I beg of you. "Marshall?" Gumball asks. "Yes?" I reply. "Can I ask you a question?" He adds. "You can ask me anything" I say with a smirk. "This is just all confusing to me. We hate one another one day, then love each other the next. What's going on?" He asks me. "What do you mean by that pink cheeks?" I ask. "You know I hate when you call me that, and I mean. I want you. I want to hang out I- I mean." He replies. "We can hang out anytime you want. Anyways, they're probably worrying about you. You should go back, I could take you if you wanted?" I say. "I'll be fine. I like walking, it clears my head." He replies. Soon after, he gets up and walks back to his place. He looks so amazing. His eyes, and hair, and everything is just so gorgeous. That can't be, he's just a friend, he's just a friend, he's just a friend. I need to clear my head too, I thought, I'll just go to bed. I laid down on the sheets, and put a red blanket over me.

Gumball:
There's a knocking at my window as I'm taking off my underwear. "W-who's there?" I ask, stumbling over my words. There's no answer. All of a sudden I'm pushed into a wall, there's no resisting. I tighten my eyes, then open them. "Marshall?" I ask. He looks up at me, fire in his eyes. "Your highness" he says, looking at me. He begins to put his hand on my thigh, I blush lightly. He puts his hand closer to my crotch, my breath getting heavier the closer he gets. "Happy to see me?" He says, letting out a small chuckle. "S-shut up" I say back. He begins to unbutton my pants and push me on the bed.

I open my eyes and jump up. What was that? I thought to myself. That couldn't have been real, what made me think about that. Is it him? Is it because I know what I want, but I don't know? What's going on. I sit up for hours, and can't fall asleep.

Marshall:
Why can't I get to sleep yet? My minds running crazy about him. Every time I close my eyes I see his face, his bright and beautiful eyes, his smile. What's wrong with me, he doesn't like me. Why can't I stop thinking about him. Should I tell him? No. I shouldn't. I'll just try to force myself to sleep.  As I close my eyes, I feel a slight touch on my cheek and then my eyes fly open.  "Gumball what are you doing here?" I say, tired. There's no answer. He begins kissing my neck, and working his way down to my stomach. "H-hey, stop that. What are you doing here?" I ask. Still no answer.
      I jump up in a hot sweat, I'm never going to be able to sleep again until I confess. Maybe tomorrow? I don't know yet.