Yes.

Gumball:
It's been two weeks. When is he coming back? All of a sudden there's a knock at the window. I jump up. "Marshall Lee it's you!" I say excitedly. He climbs in the window as I open it and I jump into his arms. "I missed you pink cheeks." He says in a calm voice. "I'm having a party tonight, everyone's invited. It's like a prom thing. Would you like to be my date?" He asks. "Yes! Of course." I say. "Alright, I'll let you get ready. It's in two hours." He adds. Then he flies off and I start getting ready.

Marshall:
What am I gonna wear, what am I going to wear? I open my door and run to my closet. Okay, there's a band shirt, a pink shirt, a pink tux? Yes that's it. I grab it and walk to the bathroom to take a shower, and then put the tux on. I walk over to the mirror and then fix my hair. "Looking fresh." Fionna says, walking in the door. "T-thanks." I say, blushing. "You really like him don't you?" She asks. "Of course I do. I would die for him. That's too easy. I would suffer every minute of every day in the sunlight for him." I say. "He cares about you a lot too." She adds. "Im glad." I say. "Well I came here to ask if you could help me dress up." She adds. I agree and then walk to her house and pick out a dress in her closet. She then gets ready and we both walk to the party. We set up, like the other one, and then I begin performing a few songs after everyone gets there.

Gumball:
He looks amazing. What he's wearing matches what I'm wearing. We look great. He begins singing and I start blushing, yet again. After he's done with the last song the dj puts on a slow song. "May I have this dance?" He says walking up to me and holding his hand out. I grab it and then we begin to dance.
   The song ends, he looks at me and everyone freezes. He gets down on one knee and says "you've made me the happiest I have ever been. I want you to hold forever, and always. Will you take my hand and marry me?" I freeze. Everyone's staring but I feel like it's just us. I begin to cry. "Yes.. YES." He puts the ring on my finger and kisses me pulling me in close. Everyone begins clapping. No one cares that we are two guys. No ones judging us. I'm glad I can be me.