For me

Gumball:
Finally, I got some rest. I thought. As I sit up to put my pants on, there's a tap at the window. "Who is it?" I ask. "Oh- it's me, Marshall." He replies. I walk to the window and open it. "Don't you know how to use a door." I say, laughing. "I just wanted to see you, pink cheeks." He says. I begin to blush. "Don't call me that." I reply, trying to stop myself from blushing more. "What brings you here?" I ask. "I wanted to invite you to a concert I'm having tonight. I was going to do a song or two, and I thought it would be speci- pretty cool if you went." He says. "Sure I can!" I say excitedly. "Excited? Dial it back, your highness." He says winking at me. My face returns to a bright pink like it did seconds before. He steps closer to me, and I begin to slowly walk backwards. After a few steps, I trip over a cord. "AAH-" I let out. I open my eyes and look into his. "Y-you caught me" I say, my face heating up. "Oh- I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to get hurt." He says back. "Anyways, I may as well get going. I have a concert to plan for." He says, floating outside. Then he is gone in a trace.

Marshall:
I- I caught him? What was I thinking? Does he like me! No, there's no way. Why did he blush when I said those things in, I wish I could've kissed him. I just wanted to lean in as he was in my arms. I miss touching him, why can't I go back. I need to clear my head anyways, may as well start writing for the concert. What should I wear though? I fly to my house and grab a plaid flannel, and black jeans. I put on my socks and shoes and grab my axe/guitar and walk out the door. As I arrive to where the concerts supposed to be, they're setting up the stage and the chairs. "Fionna? Is that you?" I ask. "Hey!" She replies. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Cake and I came to help you out with your concert. You look nice, who are you trying to impress?" She asks. I let out a small chuckle and a blush along with it. "No one.." I reply. Then I fly away and begin helping with sound check and the chairs.

Gumball:
There's only an hour left until the concert, what am I going to wear? I thought. I walk to my closet and pick out a black T-shirt that marshall gave me, and some blue jeans. Should I wear my hair down? I thought. I walk over to the sink and wet my hair. 15 minutes until, I thought. I start walking to Marshall's house, he isn't there. Maybe I should just go to where he hangs out. I walk more, and finally arrive at where I'm supposed to be. "Gumball!" Fionna shouts. "Over here!" I walk over to her and sit down by cake. "Hey" I say to them. "I didn't know you guys would be here." I add. "Of course we would, Marshall's our friend." She replies. All of a sudden the sound of a guitar starts and everyone turns to the stage.

Marshall:
He's here. He actually made it. I start playing my guitar and then start singing. "I'll hold my breath, for however long it takes. Just to see your gorgeous face, is all I wish." I look around the crowd, but can't help to stare at Gumball. He starts blushing, then I look away. "I'll set you free, only if you want to get away from me. Promise I'm not that bad, I know I don't have you yet but you're all I ask for. Please stay with me, even though we aren't together yet. I'll let you be, just let me know you're not making a mistake. Know that I won't let your heart break." I stop singing and play the guitar for the remaining of the song. Everyone claps. I look over at Gumball and he stands up and yells "WOOHOO, you go mArshalL" I begin to blush.  I begin to play another song after the crowd quiets down, then the concert is over. Fionna and cake go home, but Gumball stays. "What are you still doing here?" I ask him.
"I wanted to help." He replies. He picks up the chair and puts them by a tree. Soon after, we walk to my house. "You know, you did a great job" he says with a smile. I begin to blush. "Thank you." I say. I open the door, and we walk into my house together.

Gumball:
We talk for what feels like forever. He looks so calm, so sweet. "You did so good!" I say reminding him of the performance. "Stop reminding me." He says laughing, and pushing me on the ground. "Hey! What was that for?" I say. I try to get up, but he pushes me back on the ground. "W-What are you doing?" I say, worried. He says nothing, but lays his head on my chest. I put my hand in his hair and begin to play with it. He lifts his head up and turns away, I place my head on his chin and turn it towards me. "Sit up." He says. "What's wr-" before I could even finish, he grabs my face and kisses me passionately. Marshall Lee I have been waiting for you to do that since day one. "I- I'm so sorry. I couldn't control myself." He says, walking away. I grab his arm and pull him into me, connecting our lips. As I try to push away, he resists and pulls me closer. I close my eyes and kiss him back, not wanting to ever let go. All of a sudden, I feel my shirt lifting from my body and over my head. What's happening, it's all happening so fast. Marshall then unbuttons and unzips my pants. He pulls away, laughing. "Pink boxers?" He asks. I blush nervously. "Nah I'm just picking, your highness." He says adding a wink. He pushes me against the wall and begins kissing his way down to my inner thigh. "You must be excited to see me huh?" He says smirking. "I- I um." I reply, not being able to say anything. He takes off my boxers and kisses the tip of my cock. Then he starts to lick the tip of it. I let out a small moan. "This won't take much." He says, laughing. All of a sudden, he takes me all in at once, I lose control of my body and my voice. "Mm- Marshall. Don't stop. It feels so good." He slows down and looks up at me. "Annoyed?" He asks. I roll my eyes and he gets up.

Marshall:
This pink boy is impatient. I doubt he's ever done this before.  As I get up I pull him into me and bite his neck, then whisper in his ear. "What would you like me to do, your highness." Just from that, he gets goosebumps. I turn him around and bend I'm over in my lap, sticking one finger inside of him. "Oh ma-Marshall" He lets out a moan. After a minute or two, I stick another one in. He can't control himself, then I slow down to a stop. "Come on!" He says desperately to me. "Desperate?" I ask, chucking. I climb on the bed and whisper in his ear. "Give me a show." He looks at me worriedly "but I've never done this before.." "just do what I did, it's not hard. I mean I could show you." I say with a wink. "Please." He says. I begin to stick a finger inside of me and start to moan. He watches me and I feel powerful. He starts kissing my stomach, then working his way down to my cock. He licks the tip, and then takes it all in, slowly. I moan even louder, and remove my fingers from my ass. "I'm about to- I-" I begin to say, breathless. All of a sudden he stops. He lets out a giggle. "So soon?" He asks. I see what he's doing. I jump up and push him onto the bed, choking him. I then grab his thigh and then he tries to fight back. I let him win, and he gets on top of me. "I want you inside of me." He whispers in my ear. "Oh really now?" I say to him back. I jump up and bend him over the bed, slowly working my way in. He lets out a loud moan. "F-faster." He says struggling to make out his words. I pick up pace, ramming myself into him. He can't control him self, it's pretty hot. Seeing him like this, unable to stop what I can do to him. Innocent, nothing. "I- I'm about to." Before I could finish, I cum inside of him. He moans once more. I then pull out and lay on the bed. "Don't think you're done." He says to me. "Oh really now?" I ask. He grabs my hair and pulls me down to his cock and makes me suck on it. Finally he finishes. I lay my head up and lick what's on my cheek off. "Having fun?" I ask. "Y-yeah." He says catching his breath.

Gumball:
"What time is it?" I ask him. "Can you fly me back to the castle?" I add. He picks me up, bridal style and carries me to my castle. "Goodnight my prince." He says to me.
"Goodnight." I say back, kissing him on the cheek and then closing my eyes as I lay on the bed.