A ring?

Gumball:

I wake up and notice marshall isn't there. Maybe he's already visiting his family. I get up and walk over to my bathroom. I look like a wreck. I put on my regular clothes and then walk over to Fionna and cakes house. "Good morning Fionna, cake." I say as I walk into their house. They're playing a board game and ask me to join. "Sure, I'm going to be bored for a few days. At least I have you guys." I say. They both smile and we laugh and carry on for a few hours.
   "Wow, already this late? Times flying by fast." I say, getting up to leave. "Leaving already?" Fionna asks. "I have to get back to my castle." I say with a frown. "Could we come? We could have a sleepover." Cake adds. "Sure!" I reply. All of us then get up to leave.
  When we enter the castle, I get up and set up palettes of blankets and put on some music. Everyone sings to songs and then we all fall asleep.

Marshall:
Finally, I'm here.  They're all asleep though, maybe I should just go out to the store or something. I did bring some money with me.
   I walk over to the jewelry shop and Gumball never leaves me mind. He's the one I want to be with, i think, maybe I should just do it. Basically everyone knows, and if they don't it isn't hard to figure out. We've been spending every day with one another. Maybe I should just pop the question. How would he react? I go into the shop and look at rings. I find a light pink stoned one and put it in the case. "I'd like this one" I say. "A handsome guy like you, popping the question eh? I'd say yes." The person at the counter adds. After I get the ring, I run out of there and then find an open area to take a nap.